Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

You're not Buggin' me! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]   You're not Buggin' me! [Closed] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 17:15

She was quite the hunter if she did say so herself. Hopepaw stretched out in the shade, satisfied with her addition to the pile of food in camp. Aside from the moments prey got away for some unknown reason, Hopepaw was consistent. Of course, it was pretty easy once you knew how to stay downwind of the target. Hopepaw's eyes slid shut as she rested from the trip. Maybe when Mother returns from collecting more leaves, she can share a meal with her. For whatever reason, her mom decided that leaf collecting was a new hobby. As long as it made her happy, then it was fine, Hopepaw supposed.

A tiny beetle landed on Hopepaw's head; the apprentice didn't notice until it took off a moment later, brushing by the whiskers on her head. Blue eyes shot open to stare at the creature. Ugh! A beetle snuck up on her. Maybe that is how the prey felt when she caught them. Her whiskers twitched in amusement, and she shut her eyes again.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

PostSubject: Re: You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]   You're not Buggin' me! [Closed] EmptyWed 4 Sep 2024 - 22:00

Mushroom
Beautiful day! Mushroomkit thought to herself. Beautiful, bright, shiny day! she decided more firmly, I must enjoy it. The stocky, russet-toned tabby made her way out of the nursery with quite a bounce in her step. She'd grown a lot recently, or at least she felt like she had. In fact, Mushroomkit felt that she'd grown so big she absolutely didn't need to be afraid of playing out in camp. It was just a hollow full of friends after all!

The kitten stood out under the warm mid-day sun, taking a moment to simply soak it up. Just as she opened her shiny green eyes she spotted someone hiding in the shade. They looked like an adult... but smaller. Mushroomkit knew what it was like to be smaller than her peers, so she thought maybe it'd help them feel big if there was someone smaller than them to keep them company. Whatever the logic, it was mostly for the sake of making a new friend!

She bounced up to the snoozing she-cat before noticing something odd. Where were her stripes? Her colors? Whatever the reason, Mushroomkit thought it was super cool. Unique! Just like herself with her curled ears, a wagging stubbed tail, and extra toes. (Though maybe the truth was others just didn't have enough toes.) Right when Mushroomkit got a bit closer she noticed a shining blue beetle zipping off. Whoops, I didn't mean to scare it! Oh well... The kitten focused back on her friend-to-be. In her friendliest tone, she brightly mewed, "Hello!"
Feral Speak #b04c4c   Forest Speak #596200  Sign Language #a69966
(C) Ross

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3603

PostSubject: Re: You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]   You're not Buggin' me! [Closed] EmptyToday at 11:49

In all honesty, Hopepaw hadn't noticed another cat by her at that moment. With her eyes shut, she only knew touch and smell. Perhaps it was the Nursery smell that alerted her to a friend approaching. They smelled like milk. Despite the scent warning, it didn't necessarily prepare her for the kit's proximity. Hopepaw let out a startled trill, blinking widely at the smaller cat. She wasn't scary by any means. Hopepaw's heart rate slowed, and the stiffness in her tensed muscles relaxed. Whew. 'Scared. Me.' She signed. Of course, very few cats know her language currently. But! It didn't mean she couldn't get other cats to learn!

'Hello.' This one was easy. Maybe the kit would mimic her? Or perhaps the kitten would want to play mossball? Her blue eyes flicked across the sandy floor of their home. Hm. Perhaps the ball was in the nursery right then.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]   You're not Buggin' me! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're not Buggin' me! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1