Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Summer Vacation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Summer Vacation!  Empty
PostSummer Vacation!

Hi friends :)

I will be away on vacation on these dates:

5th of July - 12th of July

and the 13th of July I think is going to be mostly travel

So I will be very limited contact during those times and will also be 100% limited to mobile posting.

I will try to check in every once in awhile but please for reqs run them by Reap and/or Gravis. I have talked to them both and they have been super nice and agreed to help cover the apprentice ceremony and other reqs while I am away.

As for the July sign up things - I think what I will do is the sign ups I will post before I leave and that gives everyone lots of time to get their sign ups in and then I will start the topics for those when I get back

:D

Thanks everyone! Ping me on discord if anything needs to be looked at and I will try and post when I can but for the most part I will be hitting things when I get back

Summer Vacation! :: Comments

No Comment.

Summer Vacation!

Page 1 of 1