Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So much to do! (C)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2024 - 17:44

“Fox! Aster! I have an idea!” Mistykit trilled, approaching the pair outside the nursery. She lowered her voice. “Let’s play truth or dare! I know it’s usually a girl game but I bet we can come up with some really great dares! I’ll start, Aster, truth or dare?”
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 19:56

So much to do! (C) Aster_10
Asterkit
_
Though sometimes having siblings could be annoying, Asterkit found it difficult to resist his sister's call. Especially when she had a game to propose. He'd just been chatting with Foxkit in the morning's sunny glow, so when he saw Mistykit coming over, he grinned. "This is Misty! My lil' sister. She can be a pawful at times, but hey when am I not?" The black-furred tom swiped a sheathed paw over the molly's ears in friendly banter as he introduced the two. Technically, he didn't know who was the older sibling between them both, but he'd always assumed he was of the superior age.

A girl game? Asterkit was a little repulsed by the thought, but Mistykit already seemed so excited he supposed it wouldn't hurt to give it a go. "I'm gunna hafta go with dare. Obviously. Gimme a good one!" Green eyes shone expectantly, willing his sister to come up with something cool to impress his new friend.

Last edited by sprout on Thu 4 Jul 2024 - 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyWed 3 Jul 2024 - 20:06

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit blinked curiously at the call of his name, turning away from his conversation with Aster to find Mistykit approaching them. ”I’ve met her,” Foxkit snickered after the brief introduction. ”I don’t know how I’m gonna manage if she’s even half the pawful you are.” He laughed again, good-natured but not without it’s teasing edge, before refocusing to listen to Mistykit’s proposal. Foxkit didn’t hide the way his lip briefly curled at the suggestion of a girl’s game, but Asterkit acquiesced, so he did, too.

”Don’t give him anything too scary,” Foxkit said with a loose wave of a paw. He was clearly eager to egg Asterkit on. Privately, he was just as eager to follow along. ”I want him to actually go through with it, ya’know?’
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyThu 4 Jul 2024 - 15:03

Mistykit’s claws flexed as a mischievous grin broke out on her face. “I dare you to lick the wall of the elders’ den,” she mewed. “And if anyone asks you what you’re doing, you have to lick it again without breaking eye contact.”
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterkit [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 415

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyFri 5 Jul 2024 - 0:53

So much to do! (C) Aster_10
Asterkit
_

"Lick it? Eughfh.." the tom gagged, thinking about the number of dustballs, old moss, and all sorts of gross stuff that had accumulated on the walls of the den of the ancient. The second part of Mistykit's dare was even worse. Though the thought already had the tom convulsing in his pelt, he wasn't going to back down. "Alright, I'm not a wuss. I'll do it!" he proclaimed, gesturing for them to follow.

As they approached the elder's den, Asterkit held his head high and marched right in. If Robinmist were to come in at any point of this expedition, he was doomed. "Ya haftha wath me or elth ith won'th counth." he stated, tongue hanging out a paw's width from the wall. Scrunching up his nose, Asterkit bowed his head and gave the wall one big lick. "AEUGH-" Hacking noises filled the den, which hopefully satisfied Mistykit's criteria.

So much to do! (C) 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
So much to do! (C) Scruff11
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 10:53

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit’s entire wrinkled at Mistykit’s proposal--partially out of disgust, and partially from the way his growing smirk forced his features to crinkle. Ew, he shuddered, ”that’s disgusting. But… Asterkit was up to the challenge. Eugh. His boldness would get him killed one day if he was willing to do stupid things like this. ...though Foxkit was fairly certain he would’ve done it, too. Neither of them could have Mistykit of all cats thinking they were lame.

Foxkit exchanged a look with the she-kit before turning to follow after Asterkit. Robinmist wasn’t around, though whether that was a blessing or a curse was undecided. Aster would get to go through with his dare, at least, but… Foxkit peered inside just in time to watch the darker kit drag his tongue across the den’s wall. A full-body shudder ran through him and he scrambled back like he’d seen something terrible. ”You’re gross, Aster!” He called between a fit of laughter. ”I’m never letting you groom my pelt.” Still giggling, he turned to Mistykit and said, ”Alright, alright, my turn! C’mon, gimme a good one, c’mon!”
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) EmptyWed 17 Jul 2024 - 12:27

Mistykit smirked, the look on her brother’s face was hilarious! “All right, Foxkit,” she challenged. “I dare you to take your least-favorite prey off the fresh-kill pile and stick your nose in it as long as you can.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So much to do! (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much to do! (C)   So much to do! (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

So much to do! (C)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: