Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How do you do? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw | Emberpaw | Echokit | Lilackit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit
Number of posts : 130

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] EmptyThu 27 Jun 2024 - 12:43

~ Lilackit ~

Lilackit paced the perimeter of camp in a wide circle. She'd already been around multiple times, but there wasn't much else to do. After the fourth lap, she noticed one of the warriors looking at her with rather obvious suspicion. The kit huffed and retreated to the shade, quitting her walk. Was it really such a crime to stretch her legs? Maybe it did kind of look like she was searching for an escape route, but Lilackit had no interest in getting in trouble. She'd heard other mouse-brained kits talking about sneaking out enough to know it was a terrible idea. Although she was curious about what life was like outside the confines of camp. Maybe there was someone to ask...

Pointedly ignoring the warrior still staring at her, she spotted another cat nearby, one who looked much more open to a discussion. Mind made up, the colorpoint padded over to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Lilackit. Which apprentice are you again?" She tilted her head to the side and tried to seem like she was really thinking it over. Actually, Lilackit had no idea of the she-cat's name. If it had been mentioned in earshot before she knew she'd remember.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 518

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] EmptyFri 28 Jun 2024 - 10:31

Weevilpaw
Apprentice | Windclan | She/Her

The sun was shining, and a warm breeze blew through camp as Weevilpaw made her way to the fresh kill pile. Her legs lifted higher than most cats’ when she walked, making it look like a wonky prance, but at least she wasn’t tumbling over every few steps. Falling over and having to correct herself always took so much energy out of the young molly.

As she was leaving the kill pile with a small rabbit, she noticed a kit at her side, “Hello!” Weevilpaw purred as she set her rabbit down. She was just finding her voice, so it wasn’t really a surprise that some cats may not know or remember her name. “My name is Weevilpaw! What’s your name?” She chirped before tearing a strip of meat off the rabbit and chewing it up.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Tue 2 Jul 2024 - 10:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan apprentice | Shadowclan kit | Windclan kit

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 21:31

~ Lilackit ~

"I'm Lilackit," she repeated. "Nice to meet you." The kit smiles slightly at the warm introduction. Her risk seemed to have paid off, this apprentice was already acting much nicer than some of the others. Creampaw came to mind. She glanced up at Weevilpaw, noticing her movements were a bit strange, but the apprentice seemed unconcerned so she brushed it off. Her mother had definitely emphasized staring in one of her million lectures about how not to act. "Do you mind if I ask some questions? Er- I guess that already was a question." She said, amused at the realization.

"I mean about being an apprentice. My mother says I'll like it once I actually try it but I don't know..." She glanced at the ground uncertainly. Every other kit in the nursery seemed bursting with impatience to get a mentor but Lilackit, well, she wasn't so excited. Apprentices were loud. Even more than kits sometimes. And all they seemed to do most of the time was fight, talk about fighting, or yell about it. Though hunting could be fun, maybe. The rabbit currently being devoured in front of her was a pretty good argument for that.

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 518

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 10:10

Weevilpaw
Apprentice | Windclan | She/Her

“Ask away!” Weevilpaw purred with amusement at the young kit by her side. She stopped eating her rabbit for a moment as she thought about Lilackit’s question. She couldn’t really say she liked being an apprentice, but she didn’t hate it either. There were everyday challenges that she had to deal with before becoming an apprentice; and now that she is an apprentice, they seem to hold her back a bit.

Her amber eyes studied over the kit sitting beside her. Lilackit didn’t shake or wobble like she did, and from what she noticed with her denmates and siblings, they didn’t have any issues that held them back. “I think you’ll enjoy being an apprentice.” Weevilpaw finally mewed after her long thought process. “You’ll have more freedom than you do now, but you will also have responsibilities. Like protecting and the clan and you’ll be expected to help feed the clan, which isn’t so bad when you get to eat!” A small chuckle escaped her lips as she looked down at the rabbit.

She glanced back over to Lilackit, a slight wave of jealousy washed over her. Things were simpler for Weevilpaw when she was a kit, and her life would only grow more difficult as she grew. If she could go back for a moment and savor the time she had as a kit, she would.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Triangle

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] EmptySat 3 Aug 2024 - 14:46

~ Lilackit ~

"It sounds complicated." Lilackit murmured hesitantly. You must be pretty busy, huh?" There were so many things that would change, she realized. So much more would be expected of her once she reached six moons. But she couldn't stop growing any more than she could stop the sun from moving. Day turned to night and back to day regardless of if she was ready for it. "Helping the clan is important though. And I guess finally leaving camp will be nice." She glanced to the exit. The sandy path was worn down by the paws of countless warriors and apprentices. The thought of joining them and finally seeing Windclan's territory gave her a new feeling of excitement. Plus learning to hunt would be cool, like Weevilpaw pointed out. Lilackit tried to lean into that hopefulness instead of her nerves. Being an apprentice would be different, but maybe a good different.

"...I think I'll enjoy it too." She smiled slightly, the corners of her mouth lifting as she let the reassurance sink in. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, if the other apprentices were as friendly as Weevilpaw, at least. The molly was understanding, and her words helped Lilackit feel a lot better. She seemed so wise despite being only a couple moons older. Was that something she'd learned in training? Or did it come naturally, the kit wondered. "Thanks. For explaining, I mean."

Lilackit ~ Windclan
Emberpaw ~ Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How do you do? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you do? [c]   How do you do? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you do? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: