Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walking Around [Larchbreeze]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Walking Around [Larchbreeze] Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around [Larchbreeze]   Walking Around [Larchbreeze] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 19:14

With all the new apprentices in the clan and the many many ceremonies that had occurred came with it the feeling of reassurance that things would work out alright. As the young deputy glanced around the camp clearing she spotted Larchbreeze nearby. He recently had been assigned Falconpaw and she very much wanted to check in on the relatively new warrior to see how things were going but also just for a fun socialization.

Recently, her life had mainly been tasks of deputy things such as ceremonies, patrols and organizing the clan of such. While she had a deep underlying respect for her father and previous deputy of the clan, she had tried to promise herself that she would allow herself some level of non-working time as well. He had quite literally worked himself to death right in front of them all.

She remembered that her recently vanished sister Crakeburn had hung out with Larchbreeze a decent amount right? When they were younger? Her mind couldn't be sure and she mildly chastised herself in her mind that she did not know better.

In any case she did vaguely manage to remember he was a flirt at times but couldn't recall much else, so it was probably good that she would get to chat with him now to get to know him more and to check in general how things were.

Going over to him she gave a friendly smile flicking her tail back and forth. "hiya larchbreeze" she purred informally, "I wanted to check in on ya, see how training with Falconpaw is going." she tilted her head curiously "and anything else too" she added on

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6888

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around [Larchbreeze]   Walking Around [Larchbreeze] EmptySun 14 Jul 2024 - 16:39

Larchbreeze had never spoken much to Rapidfire before. He'd been relatively close to her sister Heatherfrost, before... well. It wasn't pleasant to think about the many losses they'd suffered. But her appointment to deputy had been a complete surprise, especially compared to Sootstorm's seniority, and in the devastating wake of his passing. Not that he'd been close to the previous deputy, either. He'd just been... used to his presence. But he hadn't been affected strongly, not like those related to the older tom. But history notwithstanding, Larchbreeze had been surprised by Rapidfire's sudden approach. He had just been lounging in camp during a brief moment of rest, and she suddenly appeared with a warm smile.

The flame-orange calico tabby tom stood up politely at her approach, sizing her up with his gaze. It felt odd to remember that this new deputy was technically younger than him. Still, she seemed friendly enough, even though it was clear that this visit was a routine responsibility given her mention of Falconpaw. It wouldn't hurt to get on her good side, though, would it? And it was difficult to keep from noticing that the smile she wore was in fact very pretty. "Hey, Rapidfire," he responded, giving her a warm grin of his own. She'd been informal with him, so he felt comfortable dropping any over-honorifics, though he would still be careful what he said. "I've been doing all right. I thought I was a bit young to be assigned an apprentice, but Falconpaw and I get along great. He's doing very well--taking to his training like a rabbit to the fields, so to speak. No problems on my end." He tilted his head. "What about yourself? I'm sure that if I was surprised to be a mentor, the appointment of deputy must have been far more of a shock. All that responsibility, all that work. Are you holding up okay?" Larchbreeze sat down. His tail swept over the grass behind him, and his golden eyes glimmered. "I'd hate to think that you were swamped with your duties, and I hadn't done a thing to help. A pretty cat such as yourself shouldn't be forced to collapse under the weight of stress."

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around [Larchbreeze]   Walking Around [Larchbreeze] EmptySat 10 Aug 2024 - 0:29

Rapidfire nodded listening to his update about Falconpaw. She was glad to hear that it sounded like the pair was working out alright. Everything seemed to be fine with him and she was about to nod and let him be when he added on more.

She blinked taken a bit aback by the forwardness of his cute flirting. She flicked her tail narrowing an eye at him. She wasnt sure how to feel about his flirtingness, but she remembered he was that way around her sister too so perhaps that was just how he acted. It got half a smile and half an eye roll out of her. ... was he trying to get out of things with cute complements to her?

She thought for a little flicking her tail a bit. She could flirt back a bit she supposed,

"oh? hmm well lets see we could use a strong warrior to patch up the gaps in the nursery, and the fresh kill pile needs help, and so does the medicine den and oh if you could take on another three apprentices that would be great... let me know when you get done with all that"

She purred teasingly back to him. She never could get the whole flirting thing down as well as Heatherfrost her sister but at least she was trying to be playful back at him since thats where he had led things.

she blinked a bit unsure if it was clear she was joking, "I'm just kidding... things are actually going pretty good. I was hoping to set up a spar at some point, keep my skills up. it had been a long time since her more fighting siblings had forced her to spar with them. Losing her sisters was rough but she knew she had to keep the sparring skills of her up to date, as much as she preferred hunting to sparring.

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around [Larchbreeze]   Walking Around [Larchbreeze] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Around [Larchbreeze]
Page 1 of 1