Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Minigame 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2024 - 9:40

(OOC: Ty both very much for trying this out, I am excited for this.  I finally got the code to work with the images for your characters and I cannot wait to get this going for you both.  I hope it is a lot of fun :D

For a reminder of the rules you can check here:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t54880-new-monthly-activity-ideas#575144
)

Rapidfire was assigning patrols for the day. It was early in the day as she was trying to shift more and more things to before the sun got blisteringly hot as it was recently doing.

Today she wanted to get some apprentices to have them work together to raise their situational awareness and to get them to think about how they could coordinate on a hunt.

"Ryepaw, Falconpaw? Come with me you two. You are going to be hunting together. I will acompony you but will just observe from a distance and be along in case any predators come along.  I want to see you both working together to catch meals for the clan" she explained in her usual high spirits and chipper voice of excitement.

"remember to coordinate with your hunting partner and try and bring down your prey with each others help"

While she wanted them to catch rabbits of course, the lesson for today was underlying tone of having them work as a team and get to trust one another.

She led them out of camp and into the hunting grounds beyond.

She stayed back once the patrol spotted a rabbit and nodded to the apprentices that they may begin their cordinated assult on the prey below.

Minigame 1 Game1p10

Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 6:02

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Falconpaw couldn’t hide the fact he was a little interested in Rapidfire’s summons. He would’ve preferred to stay in camp chatting up the other apprentices, but this was fine too. He’d take any opportunity to get out of camp he could--he just wished it didn’t always involve work. At least Ryepaw had been called out with him. He could tolerate a bit of productivity with his best friend there to keep him company. He listened to Rapidfire’s explanation while they walked the territory and nodded along. The moment she released them, he turned to Ryepaw with a grin. ”This’ll be easy, he whispered. He didn’t need the deputy knowing they’d snuck out of camp as kits, even if it was cool that he’d caught a rabbit while they were out there. ”Follow my lead.”

Falconpaw led them over the hills, listening to Rapidfire’s steps behind them, until he spotted a hare. It was hiding amongst a cluster of wildflowers, probably eating, but he could see its ears standing up amidst the blooms. A grin, sharper and hungrier than usual, appeared across Falconpaw’s muzzle. ”Alright… you stay here. I’m gonna try circling around it. If it runs, it’ll run right into one of us.” He seemed confident in that assessment. On careful paws, Falconpaw departed from his companion’s side and crept around the thicket of flowers, circling until he was standing opposite Ryepaw. The hare hadn’t startled yet. Good. He looked across the way toward Ryepaw and nodded. This would be a cinch for the two of them.

Falconpaw moves to B5!
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Sat 22 Jun 2024 - 6:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 6:03

down didn't forget the dice, like usual...

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15468

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 6:03

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Minigame 1 Mistpe10
Minigame 1 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw [D]aytrader, [R]yepaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T4 Deputy | ShadowClan, Apprentice| T1 Loner | WindClan Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 521

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 10:00

Ryepaw
Comin' thro the rye...

The Sun was a killer. Ryepaw had been sound asleep until Falconpaw had come to get him. All he heard was Rapidfire and hare. He had assumed it meant something along the lines of a patrol coming back with food-- why else would he be woken?-- but the further they ambled away from camp, the quicker he was forced to face the reality that that was very much not the case.

"You know me so well," Ryepaw murmured with a sly, goofy grin. "Don't I love stayin' in one spot... Go get 'em. Put on a show."

He watched Falconpaw assume position, and perhaps a beat later than he should have, suddenly reminded himself to drop into a crouch. It was clumsy, his paws trying to accomdate for his larger side to avoid the grasses from rustling. Falconpaw gave the signal, and keeping himself low to the ground but still enough space for him to move, he drew closer. Probably more than he should have, he was so close his mouth was beginning to water. His eyes lifted, piercing through the blades of green to meet with Falconpaws. 'Get em runnin', prettypaws'.

Ryepaw moves to E3!
...poor body.
WindClan • Apprentice • He/Him • #95aeec
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw |  Ryepaw

"sed non obligant."

Last edited by moonazyne on Wed 26 Jun 2024 - 10:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 10:00

The member 'moonazyne' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Minigame 1 Mistpe10
Minigame 1 Sig2
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3124

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 20:16

Rapidfire stayed back letting the apprentices work out their plan of attack.  She overheard what sounded like Falconpaw wanitng to take charge as seemed to be typical of the young tom cat and she smiled glancing on to see what they would come up with.

Meanwhile the rabbit was mid lunch as it hopped around eating with out a care in the world.  It must have been very focused on its meal because the next thing it knew it had pawsteps thundering all around it from both directions.  It flicked its long ears and took off running.

with that the chase was on!

It bounded zig zagging this way and that to try and evade the closing in team of apprentices now hot on its heals.

(here is the updated board the rabbit has begun to run downwards! Catch it!!)

Minigame 1 Game1p11

Last edited by speedy on Sun 30 Jun 2024 - 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 20:16

The member 'speedy' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Minigame 1 Mistpe10
Minigame 1 Sig2
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

Minigame 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minigame 1   Minigame 1 EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 5:58

FALCONPAW
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Warmth lingered under Falconpaw’s pelt from Ryepaw’s instruction to put on a show, and he let that spur his paws onward as he moved forward. Between the tall grasses, their eyes met, and a buzz ran through Falconpaw’s pads. Then just like that, the moment was broken by a sharp rustle: the rabbit, startled by one or both of them, and currently taking off.

A yelp of surprise and incredulity left Falconpaw. He ground his pads into the ground to angle toward their quarry and took off at a hard sprint. ”Let’s go!” He whooped to Ryepaw. Running wasn’t his best friend’s favorite pastime, but Falconpaw found he could coax Rye into doing plenty of things he probably would’ve dozed his way through otherwise. He hoped the hot blood pumping through his veins was a mutual feeling. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he dug his paws in and ran harder, until he'd veered in front of the rabbit, forcing into change course--hopefully, into Rye's waiting paws behind it.

Falconpaw moved to B3.
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Apprentice • he/him • #E36630

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6