Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm In Your Walls [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterpaw [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 427

I'm In Your Walls [c] Empty
PostSubject: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 20:33

I'm In Your Walls [c] Aster_10
Asterkit

Asterkit was a growing tom. At nearly five moons of age, his limbs had grown longer and lankier, though his black fur remained unkempt as always. Today, his mother had gone off to do some of her more important tasks, leaving him and the other kits in the nursery. If he could manage to slip outside without any of the other queens noticing, he was sure a superb opportunity would present itself to him.

--------

"Just gotta be patient a little longer.." he muttered, tail flicking irritably back and forth. It was as if he had ants crawling through his pelt! He was simply itching to dart outside and find something exciting to do. When at last he could stand it no longer, the coast cleared and he snuck out the dentrance.

Free at last, Asterkit nearly got caught up in dramatically inhaling large gulps of 'clean' air before realizing he couldn't just stand there out in the open. Where would they not think to look..? Conniving green eyes studied his options with scrutiny. He had to think smart. "First they'd check the other dens.. then Tallbranch? Then the nursery, just to be sure... but wait. Would they?"

Scampering off round the nursery, Asterkit found his way to the back of the den. Pleased with what he saw, the little tom began hooking his claws into the den's wall. He'd made some progress climbing up; just a few more heave-ho-s and he'd be at the top!

I'm In Your Walls [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
I'm In Your Walls [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 17:46

FOXKIT
And if the world don't break, I'll be shaking it...

Foxkit was outside, battering a mossball between his paws, when one of his denmates suddenly came blustering outside. Or not really blustering, honestly--it didn’t seem like all that big of a production at all. But it drew Foxkit’s attention immediately. He recognized the other kit quickly as Asterkit, one of the pawful that were born at the same time as Harespring’s kits. Foxkit’s ears wiggled curiously. He was ready to abandon his mossball and approach the other tom kit, but before he could get close enough to chat, Asterkit was gone. Foxkit blinked after him and tilted his head curiously to the side. Weird... He thought with a flick of his tail.

Disappearing on him wasn’t enough to deter him, though. Foxkit trotted after the dust that Asterkit’s paws kicked up, following him around to the back of the nursery. And boy, Asterkit really was a weirdo: for whatever reason, he was currently scaling the den. Well, Foxkit supposed he didn’t need a reason to play along. They wouldn’t get in trouble for this, right?

Shaking himself out, he stretched out and hooked his claws in the weavings that made up the nursery. His hindpaws scrabbled through the air as he hauled himself upright. Slowly, claw by claw, he dragged himself far enough up to be nearly shoulder-to-shoulder with Asterkit, both of them suspended against the den. When he reached the other tom, Foxkit turned toward him with a lopsided smile and said, rather simply, ”Hey.” His ears twitched and then he set his sights upward and started to climb again. ”I heard you muttering about something over there. Somethin’ scare ya into climbing on top of the nursery, or what?”
...'cause I'm a young man, after all.
SkyClan Kit • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner), Asterpaw [SkC], Cedarkit [SC], Wisteriakit [RC] deceased: [M]innowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], [F]lurrypaw [TC], [D]aisypaw [WC]
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 7:26

Asterkit
_
Asterkit only heard the quick patter of pawsteps and had been equally quick to assume it was one of his siblings. "Miiisty... go awa-" He'd began to groan, wishing his sister wouldn't insist on following him everywhere. However, his eyes then landed on a pair of bright ruddy ears and pale blue eyes that met his own. Clearing his throat, the tom's eyes darted to his paws. "Uh.. HEM!" If his pelt hadn't been sooty black, he was sure the heat he felt prickling under it would have toasted it to a rich golden brown.

Upon hearing the other kit's comment, however, all embarrassment was forgotten and Asterkit had to fight to keep his voice down. "Scared? Me? Nothing could make Asterkit 'the Great' scared. " the tom crowed, puffing his scrawny chest out best he could whilst clinging to the den's walls. The little moniker he'd made for himself he mumbled, as if it were the most obvious thing to exist.

Pulling his weight up onto the den's roof with one last lunge, Asterkit squinted his eyes. "Okay wait, back up. I'm not scared of foxes, or badgers, or even the world! Except my mom... But yeah!" As if that clarification was enough, he offered Foxkit a helping paw. "Are you scared of anything?"

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 20:12

FOXKIT

Foxkit snickered quietly at the dramatic cough Asterkit let out. Was he really that easy to startle? Well, if he wasn’t, he was certainly easy to get riled up. Foxkit’s whiskers twitched with amusement at the way he whispered his title, though he said nothing--for the moment. He just let Asterkit squawk about himself, and accepted the paw offered to him once he was close enough to. Foxkit shook out his pelt once he was standing upright and took a moment just to look around. He’d never been this high up before… his eyes went a little wide at the view. He could only imagine how it felt to be in the trees.

He blinked out of his fascination and turned back to Asterkit. Ha! Foxkit’s chest puffed out as he released the laugh. ”I’m not scared of anything, neither. Nothing, ever! I bet I could take on the whole wide world.” A dark ginger paw scuffed the ground and Foxkit’s eyes sheepishly slid away. ”’Cept, y’know... Dad.” Just like Asterkit, he whispered the admission. Then he gave himself another shake and whipped his head back up. ”So if you aren’t scared of anything, Aster the Great, what actually brought ya up here?”
SkyClan • Kit • he/him • #9964B1
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2024 - 7:54

Asterkit
_
The black kit could feel a grin spreading wider and wider across his maw the longer Foxkit spoke. Already, a brotherly comradery was building between the two and it showed no signs of diminishing. When Foxkit used Asterkit's full title, all the tom could do was try to keep his heart from bursting with glee. "Heh, I had a relevation. I know mom would never think to look for me up here, and as long as we keep our voices down... Misty, Snowy and Frostkit won't find us!" he answered, fighting to keep the smile out of his voice. So far, he'd had no luck getting his siblings to call him by his real name.

Asterkit let out a low purr as he stretched out on top of the den. "Are you trying to get away from your siblings as well?"

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm In Your Walls [c]   I'm In Your Walls [c] EmptyMon 5 Aug 2024 - 5:53

FOXKIT

Foxkit listened while Asterkit spoke. It was… a genius idea, actually. His own smile rose to match Asterkit’s. Neither of his parents were particularly overbearing--except in Otter’s case--and his siblings weren’t too clingy, either, but… Foxkit did enjoy his time spent by himself. He surveyed camp one more time before turning back to his now-best-friend. ”I think you might be the smartest kit in the nursery,” he purred, whapping his tail against Asterkit’s flank in commendation.

His mouth remained open to continue on answering Aster’s question, and Foxkit almost gave an honest Nah, I don’t really mind ‘em, but his jaw snapped back shut before the words could form. He liked Asterkit so far--he wanted Asterkit to think he was cool. And if the other tomkit was fleeing from his family, he’d probably think Foxkit’s affection for his family was lame. Foxkit puffed out his chest and proudly declared, ”Yeah, duh. They never get outta my fur.” He sniffed between words. ”I mean, I love ‘em, but it’s a little much, y’know? I know I’m the coolest big brother in the world, but come on, right?”
SkyClan • Kit • he/him • #9964B1

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6