Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sit with Me [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

Sit with Me [c] Empty
PostSubject: Sit with Me [c]   Sit with Me [c] EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 14:31

"You are alone in your grief because you choose to be"
Oleanderpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

Oleanderpaw dreaded every time the sky started to darken. He despised going back to the apprentice's den, despised seeing the empty spot where his brother's nest used to be, despised how cold he felt without another warm body close to him. He had stolen his sibling's moss for his own nest, burying his nose into it whenever he tried to sleep, but the cold he felt during the night only reminded him of that sickening chill Twilight had when Oleanderpaw awoke. When did his brother pass during the night? How long had he been sleeping next to his corpse unaware anything was wrong? Long enough for one cat to notice before he did. What kind of brother did that make him?

It had been just a few days and Twilight's scent was already starting to fade, that singular comfort lost and leaving him with nothing but the cold. He felt like a kit. It was nearly Greenleaf and he was nested in nearly double the amount of moss a typical nest had but he was still cold. Like a nursling who couldn't control his own body heat. But a part of him knew it wasn't truly the cold that was bothering him... He tossed and turned in his nest, the moon slowly rising higher in the sky. Eventually, Oleanderpaw couldn't sit idle anymore. He didn't want to be in the den anymore. He needed air.

He stood to his paws, stepping out of his nest and heading towards the exit. Though, he neglected to watch here his paws landed in his haste, tripping over another brown body. Snailpaw. Oleanderpaw winced and offered the apprentice a guilty look. "Sorry," he croaked, keeping his voice low so that he didn't wake anyone else up with his antics.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 443

Sit with Me [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit with Me [c]   Sit with Me [c] EmptyFri 14 Jun 2024 - 15:58

Snailpaw
He/Him

A peaceful sleep for a peaceful cat. Snailpaw's mind weaved intricate stories at night and explored spectacular ideas during the day.

Sometimes he'd wish he payed attention instead of exploring the depths of his own mind, yet he found he wouldn't give up his imagination for anything.

What wonderful dreams he had, what a wonderful one right now.

Ah, but he was to be woken up by a fellow apprentice.

Oleanderpaw.

Snailpaw stretched and yawned, looking over at him with eyes half-open and a gentle gaze.

"No need to worry, truly." He hummed out in a hushed whisper, his tone soft.

He wouldn't even need to be a little bully of a kit to notice how tired Oleanderpaw looked seemed, more so than usual. Had he even gotten any sleep?

"What are you headed out for? --If you don't mind me asking, of course.." Snailpaw asked, his head slightly tilted.

Snailpaw
Tom
20HP / 40EP

PM me for plots n stuff

all the cats i got, alive and dead

roman numerals, in case you need them
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

Sit with Me [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit with Me [c]   Sit with Me [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 11:38

"You are alone in your grief because you choose to be"
Oleanderpaw
Apprentice | RiverClan | He/Him

Thankfully Snailpaw didn't seem too perturbed. Oleanderpaw didn't think he would be as forgiving in his paws, though he's been a bit... snappy lately. Lack of sleep and grief had pulled his patience thin.

The tom fell silent for a moment when Snailpaw pressed. He didn't want to sound like a kit... "I can't sleep. I'm just going to go get some air. It's stuffy in here." The problem was actually the opposite. Despite so many cats sleeping in the same den, all it took was to lose one for it to feel empty and cold to him. "I'm fine, I just need a moment."

Though, the outside wouldn't be much help either. Everyone was asleep, the camp would be barren until the sun started to rise and cats started to emerge from their nests. It was better than laying in the empty spot his brother left behind, but not by much. However, he did just wake someone up...

"I... wouldn't mind company if you needed some too," he offered softly. Snailpaw seemed nice enough and Oleanderpaw had failed to give any of his other apprentices much mind until now. Maybe he should get to know the cats he shares a den with.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 443

Sit with Me [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit with Me [c]   Sit with Me [c] EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 12:02

Snailpaw
He/Him

Aside from Snailpaw not finding himself tired, it was a very nice newleaf night. And he could use some time out of bed to get himself wound down again. ..Potentially getting to know another apprentice is a wonderful bonus.

"That sounds nice.." He mumbled, carefully crawling out of his comfortably curled position to quietly catch up to Oleanderpaw outside.

The camp was clear of cats, and the serene silence of it all stood out to Snailpaw, but he wouldn't be breaking it just yet.

Snailpaw simply bathed in the quiet for a moment, just enjoying the night and the company he had for now.

Snailpaw
Tom
20HP / 40EP

PM me for plots n stuff

all the cats i got, alive and dead

roman numerals, in case you need them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sit with Me [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit with Me [c]   Sit with Me [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sit with Me [c]