Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering Clouds (c)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Gathering Clouds (c) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 9:20

Sunflare padded alongside the other tom he’d brought on patrol with him. “How have you been, Silverhawk?” he mewed. “I know we haven’t spoken much, but your mother is a dear friend of mine. We can do some hunting in a minute.”
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 11:51

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

Silverhawk was quiet as he walked alongside Sunflare. He hardly knew the other tom--all he really knew of him was that he’d been with Tawnyshadow, and her passing had deeply affected him. Silverhawk sniffed and let his eyes slide to the side as the cinnamon tabby spoke. A friend of Pinblossom’s? Interesting. He supposed he did see them speak now and again. A friend of Pineblossom’s was decent, he figured. Not worth his ire, at least.

”I’ve been alright,” he answered simply. There wasn’t much to say beyond that. Sunflare didn’t need to know the fine details of his life. With his answer given, Silverhawk ducked away to heed Sunflare’s suggestion to hunt. It wasn’t long before he found a frog hiding among the mud. He pounced on it with ease, nipping the back of its neck before it could so much as croak before returning to Sunflare. Silverhawk deposited the frog and buried it with a proud grin. "And yourself? Recovering well after that little fight you got into, with--what was it, a fox, I heard?"

Silverhawk attempted to catch a frog... attempt successful! -2 EP.
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15438

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 11:51

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Gathering Clouds (c) Mistpe10
Gathering Clouds (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 15:11

Sunflare slipped off on his own hunting attempt, the scent trail of a mouse beckoning him along. He wasn’t too sure of his ability to pounce yet, but a warrior must serve his clan.

It seemed his work and the exercises he’d been given had paid off as he returned with his kill. “I’ve been improving,” he mewed. “My hindquarters are still weak, though. From what I understand, the fox bit deeply enough to damage my lower back muscles and nerves, but my spine remained intact.”

Rolling mouse… success!

Last edited by Nerd on Sun 16 Jun 2024 - 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 15:11

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 13:58

SILVERHAWK
The darker the weather...

Silverhawk watched Sunflare limp away, expecting little from the failing warrior as he disappeared. To his surprise, the ginger tom actually managed to return with something, a mouse held between his jaws. Silverhawk looked between the rodent and Sunflare’s eyes a few times before settling on the latter. ”Good,” he mewed. There was nothing particularly impressed in his tones. ”It’d be a shame if you were relegated to the elder’s den. I’m glad to see you aren’t.” Then Silverhawk turned away, pursuing a lizard he’d heard scuttling nearby. It wasn't long before he returned with the reptile clasped between his teeth and a pleased purr rumbling out of his throat. He doubted Sunflare could get so lucky and perform the same trick twice anymore.

Silverhawk attempted to catch a lizard... attempt successful! -2 EP.
...the better the man.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • he/him • #845D56
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!

Last edited by downfive on Sat 29 Jun 2024 - 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) EmptySat 29 Jun 2024 - 13:58

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Gathering Clouds (c) Mistpe10
Gathering Clouds (c) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds (c)   Gathering Clouds (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Clouds (c)
Page 1 of 1