Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gratitude (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkbite (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkbite: ThunderClan T1 Warrior.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2702

Gratitude (c) Empty
PostSubject: Gratitude (c)   Gratitude (c) EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 10:14

Sunflare had at the very least not been killed or permanently paralyzed. Still, his back was damaged and he walked rather unsteadily now. Supposedly, with time and work, he would regain his full mobility but for now he was spending a lot of time in camp. After all was said and done, he hadn’t had the chance for a real conversation with his apprentice.

“Hi, Smokeypaw. I have a couple mice, would you like to eat together?”
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunbear, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T5 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] T1 WindClan Warrior, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 440

Gratitude (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratitude (c)   Gratitude (c) EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 22:55

SMOKEYPAWi'll hum the song the soldiers sing
he/him - shadowclan apprentice
Smokeypaw perked up as a familiar voice reached his ears. He turned to find his mentor looking back at him - his mentor. Sunflare. Sunflare was up and moving? The tom hopped to his paws and rushed forward to meet him. Gently, affectionately, he touched his nose to Sunflare's shoulder. "Oh, I'm glad you're okay, sir! Heatherberry let you out for some fresh air finally, huh?" Smokeypaw purred softly. It was difficult, trying to show affection while not looking too eager. He'd been checking in on Sunflare frequently, worried the tom might not be allowed outside of camp again, but it made him restless the longer he sat vigil. Like he was falling behind in his training with every heartbeat he spent watching the tom.

"Of course I would. Are those mice?! You remembered!" As his eyes fell on the pair of mice by Sunflare's paws, he lit up, his voice raising dangerously close to a squeak. He cleared his throat. "Ahem. I mean - you remembered my favorite. Thanks, sir." Smokeypaw picked up one of the rodents gently by the tail, then settled into a neat loaf beside Sunflare. He motioned for his mentor to join him, then tucked in, taking a small, neat bite. "How have you been healing? Heatherberry wouldn't tell me much."

Oatfluff - T5 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunbear - T1 WindClan Warrior - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Gratitude (c) Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkbite (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkbite: ThunderClan T1 Warrior.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2702

Gratitude (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratitude (c)   Gratitude (c) EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 10:48

Sunflare smiled at the younger cat’s enthusiasm. Hopefully he’d never outgrow that. The cinnamon tom briefly licked Smokeypaw on the head before sitting down. “I’ll get better,” he mewed. “The fox bite was rather deep but my back isn’t broken. I just need time to heal.” He tried to sound more confident than he was. “In the meantime, I just wanted to thank you. You saved my life out there, young one. You’re a credit to your clan and kin already. I can’t wait to see the warrior you’ll become.” He took a bite of his mouse and chewed for a while in silence, swiping his tongue over his lips as he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightowl, [S] Smokeytimber, [F] Foxpaw, [Su] Sunbear, [T] Tortoise
Clan/Rank : [O] T5 WindClan Warrior, [N] T1 ShadowClan MC, [S] T3 ShadowClan Warrior, [F] WindClan Apprentice, [Su] T1 WindClan Warrior, [T] T1 Loner
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 440

Gratitude (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratitude (c)   Gratitude (c) EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 22:15

SMOKEYPAWi'll hum the song the soldiers sing
he/him - shadowclan apprentice
Smokeypaw felt his pelt burn at his mentor's praise. A credit to your Clan and kin already. Oh, that's all he'd ever wanted to be. He'd always wanted to make his Clan proud. The whole forest, really. He grinned, then leaned down and gave his chest fur a couple of licks to hide his embarrassment. Compose yourself. "I... thank you, Sunflare." The apprentice dipped his head. Then, warmly, he continued. "I'm just glad you're okay, sir. I couldn't forgive myself if something had happened. But... your praise means a lot. Really." He didn't know how to express how grateful he was to have someone who recognized and saw him like Sunflare did. He'd never known his father, and his mother was too busy leading the Clan to pay him much mind. But someone finally saw him for his talents.

Leopardstar should name me after you, Smokeypaw thought, but he didn't say it aloud. He hoped Sunflare would always be around. "I'm glad I have you for a mentor. And if... if you need anything at all, let me know, okay?" His soft cornflower gaze met Sunflare's, and there was a gentle warmth in his eyes. For a moment, he let his sincerity hang in the air, then bent down and took a sizeable bite of mouse. He wondered what it'd be like to catch his own. Last time Sunflare had taken him hunting, they'd been rudely interrupted.

Oatfluff - T5 WindClan Warrior - #7f513e
Nightowl - T1 ShadowClan Med. Cat - #669966
Smokeytimber - T3 ShadowClan Warrior. - #626b7d
Foxpaw - WindClan App. - #f4ab6a
Sunbear - T1 WindClan Warrior - #cea716
Tortoise - T1 Loner - #6e6e33

Gratitude (c) Aa9d24d70df9858f985c454d207b8b3cdc4cf12e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gratitude (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gratitude (c)   Gratitude (c) Empty

Back to top Go down