Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver Linings (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 19:05

“Hey.”

Lighttail was still awkward talking to cats she didn’t know well. “Stormwatcher, right? I was… I dunno, wondering if you wanted to chat. It’s pretty boring being stuck in camp, at least for now. I’m sure I won’t have time to be bored once the kits arrive.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 19:18

The big tom gave a little wave with his tail blinking, "yeupp thats me" he meowed with a nod.

"and umm... You were that shadowclan cat right?" He realized he really should know his clanmates better probably.

"erm... congrats on your litter must be exciting it being so close" he meowed doing his best to not be awkward and to meet new friends. Wolfstar his adoptive older sister had told him to be trying to do that.

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 8:51

“It’s exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time,” Lighttail chuckled. “And yep, I was brought up in ShadowClan. Not born there, though. My birth mother couldn’t take care of me and my brothers, so she left us for a patrol to find. It ended up being just my adoptive mom who found us. She’s in StarClan now, but I know she’s so excited for these kits too. What’s your family like? Forgive me if I already know them, I know most of SkyClan is related but I don’t know the details.”
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) EmptySun 30 Jun 2024 - 23:00

Stormwatcher nodded listening to his new friend speak.

When it came to his time to talk about family he shuffled awkwardly on his paws and looked down at the ground.

"oh my folks? They uhm... they all died when I was young in a battle" He knew this topic would come up, it always seemed to come up when he met new friends. He never had found a way to make it less painful to talk about - other than to divert to who he had now.

"I dont have any blood relatives left. Wolfstar adopted me as a younger brother
of sorts. She kinda raised me to become a better warrior and helped me get through a lot of stuff
he explained with a nod.

This new friend of his was fasinating... she had been born outside the clans lived in shadow and now sky...

He wondered what it would be like to visit other clans and be on the move so often.

"if I may ask... what's it like leaving behind everything you grew up with and going somewhere new?

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 11:09

Lighttail shifted a little awkwardly. “Oh… sorry to touch on a sore spot. I know how losing family can be.” She left it at that, as it seemed the wounds weren’t fresh. Lighttail relaxed again a little.

“It’s… not easy, I’ll say that much. But if done for the right reasons, it’s worth it. To be honest, my mental health was suffering in ShadowClan. I don’t know how much of it was them and how much was me, but I know that Stoatclaw became my rock. When I felt more like myself with him than back home, I knew something had to change. I wouldn’t recommend it to just anyone, but I haven’t looked back.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silver Linings (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silver Linings (c)   Silver Linings (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Linings (c)
Page 1 of 1