Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feisty, ain’t she? (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Empty
PostSubject: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 19:03

Sageroot’s mind was heavy with concern as she approached the apprentice sitting in camp. Adderpaw wasn’t even an adult yet, and already bigger than many warriors. But sheer size couldn’t solve every problem. “Hey, kiddo,” she purred. “Come on, let’s take a walk.”
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 10:28

Adderpaw
I’m the only one of me
Alarm bells began to ring in Adderpaw's mind as Sageroot asked her to go on a walk with her, but still the apprentice obliged. She fell into step easily beside the deputy, her larger size aiding in her strides.

She was trying so hard to try to think of what Sageroot wanted from her. Sweetheart probably told the deputy something, but there was so much going on that Adderpaw couldn't pick out one specific event. How did she even know that it was something that actually happened? She couldn't put it past that rat to lie to the high ranks just to say how horrible of an apprentice she was! At this rate, she would never get to be a warrior! She would never be free from her torture!

Finally, she decided she just couldn't wait for Sageroot to speak first. "I don't know what Sweetheart told you, but I didn't do it! And if I did, she deserved it."
Baby that’s the fun of me
ThunderClan • Apprentice • She/Her • #1e5c2f (Feral) | #99b586 (Forest)
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr52Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5bFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5LFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5KFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Feisty, ain’t she? (C) SfPQh
Feisty, ain’t she? (C) SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 13:24

“No, no, you’re fine,” Sageroot chuckled. “I mean, you haven’t been perfect, but Sweetheart can be tough to get along with. That’s not why I wanted to talk to you though. I just wanted to see how you’re doing. I want to make sure all of my clanmates are happy and doing well.”
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 13:32

Adderpaw
I’m the only one of me
Happy?

Adderpaw scoffed at the idea. Any cat with eyes could tell that she wasn't happy. She had been placed with a mentor who absolutely despised her, and sometimes it just felt like some sort of cruel joke. Or maybe the deputy secretly loved to see the bratty feral cats suffer.

If she really cared, happy wouldn't even be a question.

"How do you think I'm doing? Did you expect that just because she is my mentor now she would treat me kindly? She hates feral cats, but oh here's a fun idea, let's give her a feral cat as an apprentice to absolutely torture"

At that point, it didn't even matter that she was speaking to a high rank. She was mad. And everything that was happening with Sweetheart was just boiling over. The floodgates were open, now, and there was no stopping them.
Baby that’s the fun of me
ThunderClan • Apprentice • She/Her • #1e5c2f (Feral) | #99b586 (Forest)
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr52Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5bFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5LFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr5KFeisty, ain’t she? (C) Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Feisty, ain’t she? (C) SfPQh
Feisty, ain’t she? (C) SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) EmptyTue 11 Jun 2024 - 13:50

Sageroot caught her breath. “I had hoped she’d learn. You two are very alike in personality. I know she hasn’t changed her mind and I’ve reported it to Acornstar. She’ll deal with it. Wait… torture? What has she done to you? Adderpaw, has she… been saying these things to your face regularly? Has she hurt you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feisty, ain’t she? (C)   Feisty, ain’t she? (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feisty, ain’t she? (C)
Page 1 of 1