Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tied Down [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

Tied Down [c] Empty
PostSubject: Tied Down [c]   Tied Down [c] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 22:58

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley had tried to hold off for as long as possible, but it was finally time to retire to the nursery. She had grown so big at this point, and she was constantly sore.

And maybe that was making her a little grumpy, too.

She tried to tell herself that having time to rest would be nice. She'd even asked Larkshine to help her make a nest for her to settle down in. Now that the work was done, the two of them were getting to spend some time relaxing.

Lilyvalley touched her nose to Larkshine's ear. "I'm going to miss being able to sleep with you in the warrior's den. It's going to be so lonely in the nursery. I think I'm the only queen in the Clan, now."
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Tied Down [c] Sfr52Tied Down [c] Sfr5bTied Down [c] Sfr5LTied Down [c] Sfr5KTied Down [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Tied Down [c] SfPQh
Tied Down [c] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Tied Down [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tied Down [c]   Tied Down [c] EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 18:13

Larkshine
Tier 4  Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine was happy when her dear friend had asked her to help build a nest in the nursery for her. She had suspected for some time that Lilyvalley was expecting but wasn’t comfortable enough to ask. It didn’t take the two mollies long to make a comfortable nest and soon Lilyvalley was laying in it.

A purr rumbled from Larkshine as Lilyvalley spoke to her. “I know, but I will visit you often! I can’t wait to meet your kits! How many do you suppose you’ll have?” She mewed softly. She enjoyed kits and apprentices although she never really thought about having any kits of her own. Her golden eye looked at her friend’s belly as it rippled with movement. Her little ones were quite active already!

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Mon 15 Jul 2024 - 19:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

Tied Down [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tied Down [c]   Tied Down [c] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 5:21

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley chuckled as she pondered her answer. "I don't know how many there are. I know Heatherberry could feel around and take a guess, but I wanted it to be a surprise."

She let out an 'oof' sound as one of the kits kicked particularly hard, and then she just laughed. "At least I know they're healthy. Definitely getting more than one kit this time, too. At least, I hope so. If it is a single kit moving around this much, I might be in trouble."

Although she couldn't help but look down at her belly, a smile playing at her lips. What would they be like? If they were anything like her, they were going to be a pawful. Would she have daughters this time? Or have more toms? Would any of them look like her?

She looked back at Larkshine. "Would you like to feel them? I'd like for them to meet their aunt early on."
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Tied Down [c] Sfr52Tied Down [c] Sfr5bTied Down [c] Sfr5LTied Down [c] Sfr5KTied Down [c] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Tied Down [c] SfPQh
Tied Down [c] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

Tied Down [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tied Down [c]   Tied Down [c] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 16:15

Larkshine
Tier 4  Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine’s golden eyes shimmered at the invitation, “Of course!” She chirped as she inched closer. She gently pressed her paws against her friend’s belly, and it wasn’t long before it was rippling with movement. A purr rumbled through Larkshine as she smiled up at Lilyvalley!

Her emotions started to overwhelm her, and tears were prickling in her eyes. Why she felt like crying was a mystery to her, but she felt like she had a new responsibility. “I promise I will protect them with my life Lily... nothing will hurt them.” She mewed softly as she tucked her feet under her and laid her head on her friend’s nest.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Tied Down [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tied Down [c]   Tied Down [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tied Down [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: