Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Empty
PostSubject: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyTue 4 Jun 2024 - 19:00

Honeypaw had been tasked with bringing food to the elders, and it wasn't a chore she minded in the slightest. Grabbing a starling from the fresh-kill pile, the fluffy apprentice trotted toward the elder's den. She didn't know the clan elders all that well, but maybe if she was her usual cheerful self she wouldn't get her ears ripped off. Ducking her head into the den, she was relieved to see that the elder was awake. It would have been embarrassing if she'd just barged in while someone was trying to nap.

"Hi Robinmist!" Honeypaw mewed cheerily, "Are you hungry? I brought a bird."

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2414

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 18:04

Robinmist
You need a little bit of insanity
Things had gotten quiet in the elder's den since the dog attack. The one cat that often kept Robinmist company was no longer here. Instead, all she got was the round of apprentices going in and out to do their chores. It was just routine at this point.

A routine that was beginning to wear Robinmist down.

A new voice entered the den, and another name she didn't even know. The apprentice seemed sweet enough, and Robinmist at least put in the effort to give her a smile.

"Thank you, dear. How has your training been?" She may not have known the apprentice, but she also didn't quite want her to leave. She'd take anything just to fill the silence.
To do great things
SkyClan • Elder • She/Her • #4e5a64
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr52Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5bChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5LChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5KChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] SfPQh
Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 13:20

Honeypaw had expected to just be thanked and to move on, but the elder asked her about how her training was going. The fluffy apprentice smiled, happy to answer. "Training's fun! Stoatclaw is teaching me to spar and to hunt... I know I've only been an apprentice a few days but I think I'm already improving." There was pride in that, even if the improvement was still small and she wasn't as skilled as some of the older apprentices. One day she would be, though, and then she'd earn her warrior name. "I haven't had the chance to train with my siblings yet but I'm sure they'll put us on the same patrols eventually... It feels weird to spend less time with them, we've all been busy with our own training. Not that I miss being in the nursery either, of course."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 10:28

Robinmist
Robinmist chuckled as Honeypaw spoke. "Now don't ya worry, hun, you still gots all the time in the world. You'll get that training with your littermates. Mentors are good with keepin' families together. I betcha if ya just ask, your mentor will set somethin' right up for ya."

A purr rumbled in Robinmist's chest as she began to take a few bites out of the starling. Not that having food in her mouth shut her up, any.

"So what's yer favorite part 'bout bein' an apprentice? You enjoyin' being able to actually leave camp?"
To do great things
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr52Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5bChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5LChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr5KChores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 14:03

Perhaps the elder was right, and all she would need was to ask. Honeypaw hoped so, though she felt almost... Shy about asking for something so simple, too. "Maybe I will. It would be nice to get to train with them all." She mewed.

"I didn't realize the territory was so big! And it's so much better than being stuck in camp all day, even if I still have to be with my mentor and all." She added, before realizing... Robinmist was probably stuck in camp all day too. "Sorry. But being stuck in camp is just boring."

"And hunting is fun too, I think that's what I was most excited for."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 21:06

Robinmist
Robinmist gave a chuckle. "Don't ya worry, dearie, I know exactly what ya mean. This may be home, but it ain't no fun just wastin' away round 'ere. There be a big world out there. That world is meant t' be explored."

With a smile, Robinmist rested her head on her paws. She needed a bit of a moment to rest, just for a second.

"So ya like huntin', huh? What's the biggest prey ya caught? I used t' love huntin' too, ya know. 'Specially huntin' in the trees. Goin' from branch t' branch, felt like I was flyin'. Stars, I miss that. Feelin' the wind in yer fur, high above the ground.... Ya won't find no feelin' like that anywhere else. Ain't nothin' like it."

She stared wistfully at the entrance to the den, just past Honeypaw. Those were things she would never be able to do again.

Now she could just live through her Clanmates.  
To do great things

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 17:33

Honeypaw listened to the elder speak, she seemed to really miss being able to do things outside of the den, or camp as a whole. Honeypaw couldn't imagine what it would be like, to have her duties and freedoms (such as they were, still being an apprentice and all) snatched away by age or injury or illness.

"You could still go for walks, right? Get a change in scenery for a bit?" She didn't know the elder well enough to say, much less to know whether or not the question might prod at a sore spot, but Honeypaw couldn't see why she wouldn't be allowed to at least take a breather outside of camp if she wanted to.

"I caught a pretty big squirrel the other day. Being in the trees is something I'm still learning. It's... A little scary, but I think I just need more practice. Some of our clanmates make it look so easy." Wolfstar and Falconmoon seemed like they almost preferred being in the trees to being on the ground at all. She did not yet have that sort of confidence in her own abilities. "You must've been a great hunter!"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptySat 22 Jun 2024 - 2:42

Robinmist
Robinmist gave a bit of a sad smile, part of her thinking of the times where, yes, she could do that. And she did do that. Nearly every day.

"I'm in a lot o' pain, dear. It's just what happens when ya get old. I wasn't able t' go out for so long when we had them dogs, and I now I don't think I can ev'n stand up, anymore." She missed being able to see the territory, the loss still feeling fresh. But at the same time, she was growing to accept it.

"Them trees look easy after time, but they ain't no joke. We had a leader once that lost nearly every life he had fallin' out of one of them trees, I reckon. When cats get careless, they end up meetin' their ancestors."

After a moment of silence, Robinmist continued. "I reckon I was a purty good hunter. Loved every moment of it, too. I reckon when I join StarClan, they ain't gettin' me out of them trees up there. They might have all the prey in the world, up there, but they ain't got enough for me, just you wait."
To do great things

Click Icons for Profiles
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 15:43

Honeypaw's ears slid back as the elder spoke. She couldn't imagine what it was like to be in pain all day, much less pain to the point that the elder couldn't even walk. "Is there anything Thymelight could do to help, maybe?" Of course, she was sure that her mother was already doing what she could to help, but it was worth an ask, right? Or maybe Honeypaw was simply an optimist.

"The potential to fall is scary," She agreed, "I promise I'll be careful." Robinmist continued, and part of Honeypaw wished to tell her not to talk like that. The idea of death was one she wasn't overly familiar with, much less Starclan... But it almost seemed like the thought was a comforting one for the elder. Or the elder trying to find comfort in the idea of it, Honeypaw didn't know her well enough to say either way.

"I'm sure you were a great hunter, Robinmist." She almost wanted to beg for a story... But the elder seemed tired. "Do you need anything else? Fresh moss or something?"

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]   Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chores Aren't Boring [Robinmist]
Page 1 of 1