Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Did I Win? [O]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 3093

Did I Win? [O] Empty
PostSubject: Did I Win? [O]   Did I Win? [O] EmptyTue 4 Jun 2024 - 21:49

As the days went past and got hotter - the only place Stormwatcher found comfortable anymore was under the shade of the dense area of forest just outside camp by its entrance. He sat there trying to think of the snowy winter and how cold he was then- he thought if he did that somehow it would make him appreciate this star forsaken heat wave ... to no luck as he stuck his tongue out feeling misserable in the heat.

How does windclan survive with no tree cover he sulked shaking his head.

With Perchstar dead he hadn't thought about the River or the clan that lived there at all since. Ever since he fought and beat up his old friend Sprucebark nothing came of it. It had gone from something he was so passioned about to nothing.

When you lose that something - no matter what it is a period of insane bordem and lathargic amounts of uncaring hit. He put his head down on his front paws and sighed heavily exhaling in a puff sigh.

What exactly did he have anymore? His life was a mess. He felt no more driving factor at all anymore like he used to. His apprentice Blazepaw died right before his eyes and a couple days later it felt like he was getting a new apprentice - the clan just seemed to move along like nothing happened.

Was that how it would be when he died? His eyes crossed over as he swatted a paw at a biting fly.

He felt a deep bit of misery wash over him. He never remembered the last time he felt this terrible- He had worked so hard to try and make Birdstar and Wolfstar proud of him - worked to fix his ways and be an actual good warrior and that had left him with nothing but feeling absolutly defeated.

What was here at all?

Did I Win? [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: