Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slithery Snake [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 965

Slithery Snake [C] Empty
PostSubject: Slithery Snake [C]   Slithery Snake [C] EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 12:16

Moonkit

Moonkit stared hard at a small clump of grass, her green eyes bright with wonder at the small creature sheltering within. She slowly stood up and, with one glance back towards the creature, bolted back towards the nursery. Her brother was nowhere to be found, though, so with a huff, Moonkit tipped her head back "snakey!" She yowled, voice carrying across the camp. "c'mere, c'mere! i found something so cool!" Finally, she spotted her brother and, with a grin, bounded up to him. "there you are!" The silvery she-cat nudged Snakekit with her shoulder.

She was oddly excited today, practically vibrating with energy that was usually absent. Voice now lowered to a whisper, Moonkit tugged her brother along, her eyes glimmering. "c'mon! i need to show you somethinnnggg." Hopefully, it wasn't one of those dangerous ones she'd been warned of. It certainly didn't look dangerous - it was far too small - but she'd have to tell Snakekit to be careful anyway. Though, she doubted he'd be keen on getting too close.

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, WC Apprentice
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2553

Slithery Snake [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithery Snake [C]   Slithery Snake [C] EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 13:22

Snakekit had been busy trying to groom the dust out of his fur - a task that never ended, with the wind blowing more in every minute - when he heard Moonkit calling for him. His little tongue absent-mindedly sticking out of his mouth, he looked up just as his sister appeared. "I'm coming, I'm coming! You don't have to-" He wriggled and bapped her with his paws until he was walking free again, all with an adorably indignant frown on his face. The curiosity to see what she'd found quickly smoothed over his huffiness, though. Moonkit wasn't usually this excited to show something, so it had to be good! "Where is it? What is it? I wanna see!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 965

Slithery Snake [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithery Snake [C]   Slithery Snake [C] EmptyMon 10 Jun 2024 - 13:29

Moonkit

Moonkit squealed as Snakekit gently batted at her until she finally relented and stepped away from him. "hey!" She snapped, disgruntled. "nice paws! mom says to use nice paws only!" Of course, that was only when they got too rough when they were wrestling, but it still applied now! They both stared at each other for a moment before excitement crept back into her. Right! She had something to show him! Luckily, Snakekit didn't seem particularly upset either, so she grinned, little tail lashing giddily. "oh! c'mon! over here!" Eager, she led him back to the edge of the camp

Careful not to allow any other kits to follow them, Moonkit trotted back towards where she'd found the small creature, Snakekit on her tail. Purring excitedly, she crouched low to the ground, her green eyes uncharacteristically wide. "look!" She whispered enthusiastically. For there in the grass lay a tiny little snake. The silvery she-cat kept her distance from the hatchling, unsure if it was dangerous or not, and looked toward her brother for his approval. "it's pretty cute, isn't it?" And it was, with its itty bitty face and flickering tongue.

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slithery Snake [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slithery Snake [C]   Slithery Snake [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Slithery Snake [C]
Page 1 of 1