Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Legendary (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Legendary (C) Empty
PostSubject: Legendary (C)   Legendary (C) EmptySun 26 May 2024 - 13:55

Sunflare smiled as he saw Boartusk resting in camp. “You’ve grown a bit, kid,” he mewed. “I can still recall when you were a kit requesting my help with rock excavation. I would love to see how much stronger you’ve become, shall we spar?”
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derdance, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T3 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan T3 Warrior, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 637

Legendary (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary (C)   Legendary (C) EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 2:45

"Ghost in your house, Ghost in your arms"
Boartusk
T2 Warrior | ShadowClan | He/Him

Boartusk was laid comfortably near the warrior's den, his paws tucked underneath himself. However, a tufted ear flicked when he heard a cat approaching. Sunflare. A small, subtle smile pulled at the corner of the tom's lips. Boartusk hadn't spoken much to Sunflare since he was a kit, but their first impression was a good one. He still had the rock they dug up near his nest along with the rest of his kit-hood collection.

"I wouldn't mind. Let's head out of camp for some soft ground." And to get out of the way of others in camp. With his new apprentice, Boartusk was quite happy to train with an experienced warrior. It'd make were sharp and perhaps he'd pick up something new to pass down to Juniperpaw.

He padded a little ways out of camp, where the pine needles made the ground feel spongey underpaw before he turned to face the other warrior, his paws widening into a stable stance. "I'm ready when you are."

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T3 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderdance | Windclan T3 Warrior | #0883D4
Serpentkit | Thunderclan Unborn Kit | #703642
Not Depicted
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down

Legendary (C)
Page 1 of 1