Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

wow wow [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 17:08

FALCONKIT
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

The arrival of Nectarflower’s litter meant a whole new crowd of bodies wriggling around to take up space in the nursery. But… well, new faces were new faces. And Falconkit had taken a particular interest in Nectarflower’s litter. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he felt like he just had to get to know them. Most of them, at least; Snakekit wasn’t all that fascinating, but all the others? They had his full attention. Slowly, he was getting to know each of them, whether he sought them out or vice versa. Today, he was going seeking. There was a grouse dragging between his teeth and his eyes were set on Cloudkit, grooming down her pelt across camp.

Falconkit padded over and paused right in front of her. ”Hey there,” he purred after setting down the bird. ”You hungry--fancy a meal together? I wouldn’t mind getting to know you better.” Falconkit punctuated the sentence by winking and issuing a flourish with his tail.
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Kit • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 18:53

Cloudkit sat near the edge of camp, enjoying the feel of the warm sunlight on her fur as she groomed down her pelt. Most of her siblings were probably asleep or bothering Nectarflower, but she was enjoying the time away from the crowded nursery. Not that she didn't like her denmates, but if Rapidfire called for an apprentice to step forward, Cloudkit would be among the first there. Surely the deputy would notice how punctual she was, how excited she was to become an apprentice when it was her time.

The voice of one of the kits interrupted her thoughts, and Cloudkit lifted her head, green eyes finding Falconkit with a piece of prey. Falconkit and his siblings were a little older than her, a little closer to becoming apprentices.

"Hello," She mewed, "I could use a bite to eat, thank you." Polite, as her mother had taught her to be. "Falconkit, right? Wanted to get away from the crowds too?"

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptySun 26 May 2024 - 11:31

FALCONKIT

”Something like that,” Falconkit laughed in response. He picked up the grouse again and gestured with his head for Cloudkit to follow. Then he padded just a little further out of the way, where they would be properly out of the way, and settled down. He slouched halfway onto his side and his tail waved casually across the ground while he waited for Cloudkit to approach. When she had, he purred, ”You go ahead and have first bite. You’re my guest, after all.” Falconkit stretched out his forelegs and flopped fully onto his side. ”So, tell me about yourself, Cloudkit. What’s your favorite piece of prey? What’re ya most looking forward to about becoming an apprentice one day?”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 18:09

Cloudkit stood and followed Falconkit, sitting with her white paws tucked neatly beneath her, tailing curling around herself. The dainty she-cat inclined her head to Falconkit in thanks again, taking a careful bite of the offered prey, carefully plucking some of the grouse's dark feathers and setting them aside.

"Bird's not bad, though rabbit is also good." Rabbit was probably the standard answer for most of the clan, or hare. Birds were more uncommon on the fresh-kill pile, and maybe not to everyone's taste, but Cloudkit certainly didn't mind them.

"Hmm... Hunting, maybe. And being able to prove myself, I suppose. I want to be a great warrior that Windclan will be proud of." She answered. "What about you? Any idea on who you might get as a mentor?" Windclan's warriors were few, given just how many kits there were in the nursery... Cloudkit expected that many of them would have to share mentors. It wasn't an idea she liked, but she knew it was a possibility. Perhaps it would simply be another way to prove herself, if she did well in training and stood out to whoever did become her mentor.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptyFri 31 May 2024 - 15:17

FALCONKIT

There was something kind of…soft about Cloudkit. Or maybe soft was the wrong word--maybe it was fragility. Every movement she made was measured and small, dainty. Falconkit watched her curiously while he made that observation. He wondered if it was self-imposed containment or if she was just the prim, withdrawn sort by nature. He couldn’t imagine being like that. He could, however, find fascination with it.

”Obviously rabbit’s good. We’re in WindClan.” Falconkit laughed, tail swishing. ”Glad you said you like bird, though. I would’ve been embarrassed if I brought you something you couldn’t stand.” His nose wrinkled with humor and he rolled back upright. He plucked a few feathers from the grouse and took a bite from it himself. Cloudkit answered while he chewed and he nodded quietly along. Proving herself? Now that was interesting--and something many cats, Falconkit found, were fixated on. His tail rose and fell again. He couldn’t claim to share the sentiment.

After he swallowed, Falconkit shrugged and said, ”Dunno. Not a lotta options, huh?” WindClan had plenty of warriors, sure… but they already had plenty of apprentices too, and currently, they had an overabundance of kits. ”’S long as it’s not my dad, I’ll be okay. Love ‘im, but I don’t wanna deal with the pressure.” Falconkit shifted slightly to rest his chin on his paws in between bites of food. ”And personally, I think I’m just looking forward to checking out a Gathering. Training sounds like a lot of hard work, but those sound fun. Can you imagine how many cats there’ll be there to meet? You’re excited for your first one too, aren’t you?”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 15:06

"Oh, I'd hate to embarrass a denmate." Cloudkit's whiskers twitched as she regarded Falconkit, "For real though, the bird is good." She added, genuine.

She listened with rapt attention as the tom spoke of not wanting the pressure that being the leader's apprentice could bring. "It does sound like a lot of pressure... But also a way to stand out. Tigerstar's our leader for a reason, you'd be getting the best the clan has to offer, I think. Stifling perhaps, but an opportunity in equal measure." She mused, "I hadn't thought about the gathering, honestly. There must be so many cats at those! It could be interesting to get to know them outside of just border patrols and during a night of peace."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow wow [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow wow [C]   wow wow [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

wow wow [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: