Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fathers’ Day (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Fathers’ Day (c) Empty
PostSubject: Fathers’ Day (c)   Fathers’ Day (c) EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 8:58

Sunflare purred as he padded over to his father between patrols. “Evening, Dad,” he mewed. “I… just wanna say I love you and I wish I’d told you that more often. We don’t have all the time in the world together, after all. I’m lucky that we’re both still here.”
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Laurelriver (La) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2475

Fathers’ Day (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fathers’ Day (c)   Fathers’ Day (c) EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 19:57

Rookfire turned to Sunflare's voice. "Evening," he said, smiling at his son. "What's on your mind? It seemed like Sunflare had something to say to him, though Rookfire didn't have any idea what it was.

"I love you too, Sun," he said, smiling warmly at him. They didn't really say that to each other that often - certainly not enough. Rookfire said it all the time when Sunflare and his littermates are kits, but it was something he didn't say nearly as much once they all became warriors. He always tried to be there for them, but it was hard, and he felt like he could always do better. "Even if I don't say it nearly as much as I used to... I still love you. And that will never, ever go away. Even if you try belly-raking a wolf and get trapped under it. I still love you."

pfp is rookfire, drawn by the amazing xaandiir!

Fathers’ Day (c) Image10
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T3 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2664

Fathers’ Day (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fathers’ Day (c)   Fathers’ Day (c) EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 16:09

Sunflare shifted a bit. “How did you bear it, Dad?” he asked. “Losing Mom and all the others… It hurt me as well, of course, to lose kin, but the pain of losing the one you love and the kits you’ve devoted yourself to is new to me. I’ve never truly feared anything before this. Now I fear that at any moment everyone could perish.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fathers’ Day (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fathers’ Day (c)   Fathers’ Day (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fathers’ Day (c)
Page 1 of 1