Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

anything you want [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2853

anything you want [C] Empty
PostSubject: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyThu 23 May 2024 - 19:52

FALCONKIT
Gonna make a heartthrob out of me...

Nectarflower’s kits had finally been born. Yet more bodies to crowd the already overflowing nursery. They weren’t too bad, though; their existence meant more playmates, too. They were old enough now to leave the nursery and to properly enjoy a real game. Falconkit wanted to get to know them. His target was Moonkit, one of the daughters; sullen, quiet, and oft-sleepless. She seemed the least inclined to accept his invitation to a came, which, of course, made her the most enticing prospect.

Falconkit found her in camp and padded over with a mossball held gingerly between his teeth. When he reached Moonkit, he set it down and issued a nod. ”Hey, Moonkit,” he greeted warmly. His forelegs reached out in front of him and his back arched in a luxurious stretch. After Falconkit shook himself out, he refocused on his quarry and purred, ”Fancy a game? We’ve got a few options. Could bat this mossball around--that’s nice and easy--or we could have a race, maybe a little spar… whaddaya say?”
...just a bit of minor surgery.
WindClan • Kit • he/him • #E36630
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App
Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 13:48

Moonkit

Moonkit lounged in a random corner of the camp, her eyes closed and breath coming in slow, measured huffs. Sleep often found her at the strangest times and today, it seemed determined to meet her in the middle of the day after several sleepless nights. It was odd, that she struggled to sleep while other kits seemed in abundance of rest, but Moonkit had come to terms with the many hours of the night she usually slept alone. Nectarflower tried her best to stay up with her - on those nights she couldn't sleep - but the queen could only do so much.

However, her rare moment of peace ended all too soon and Moonkit jolted awake, expression tired. She didn't know how long she'd slept, but she was grateful for whatever few hours of rest she'd managed to catch. A familiar scent, not too different from the other kits in the nursery, reached Moonkit and she lifted her head, green eyes easily finding Falconkit's figure as he approached. He was older than her by a few moons and, more importantly, one of Tigerstar's kits. 

She didn't know the tom very well and, quite honestly, had no intention of changing that. Maybe she'd be more receptive of his offer if he'd come to her during a more normal - for her - hour, but she had little patience for whatever game he'd concocted. She yawned, big, and pushed herself up with her forepaws to stare, almost unblinking, at the other kit. "no thanks." She meowed sleepily. "sounds like a lot of work-" Another yawn. "and i only just woke up."

[Firetreader] T1 SkC Warrior
[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyFri 24 May 2024 - 17:59

FALCONKIT

Moonkit sat up to greet him, and Falconkit let his smile grow a little wider as she did, but… she declined his offer? His tail swished slowly behind him. That rarely happened. Falconkit kept the surprise from his face, but he tilted his head curiously to the side. It did look like she’d been sleeping… and she couldn't stop yawning as she spoke. He supposed that was on him for disturbing her. He shrugged, unbothered, and gave a toss of his head. ”Right, then,” he said. ”Something more lowkey. We could chat, if you’d like.” He winked and puffed himself out a bit. ”I certainly wouldn’t mind getting to know you better.” He relaxed from swelling up and shook himself out. ”Or… we could just lay down together. I can let you get back to sleep.”
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]iretreader ; [M]oonpaw ; [L]kaios ; †[C]edarstalk ; †[S]ilentpaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T4 WC Hybrid MC ; [W] T3 TC Warrior ; [F] T1 SkC Warrior ; [M] WC Apprentice ; †[C] T2 TC Warrior ; †[S] RC App

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 21:05

Moonkit

Moonkit stared at Falconkit, her eyes narrowed in confusion. Talk? Why in the name of StarClan would she want to talk to him when she could be doing a myriad of other things? More useful things, at that. Like cloud-watching or sunning herself. The tom was clearly thrown off by her refusal though, so Moonkit tipped her head to the side, frowning at the thread of sympathy she felt for him. She couldn't tell if he was genuinely upset or just shocked since most of the other kits seemed happy to indulge his antics. Like her littermates - Sunkit especially.

"well..." She looked to the side uncertainly, silently weighing her options. Sleep likely wouldn't come for some time now that she was awake, so she might as well get to know the tom. "a'ight." She meowed eventually. "i guess a chat doesn't sound too bad." At his wink, though, she cringed. "none of that, though, kay? let's just...talk like normal, not weird cats." All the winking and strange compliments he tended to shower on her sisters were...odd.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyFri 31 May 2024 - 15:27

FALCONKIT

Falconkit had never seen someone wrinkle their face up at him like that. Even Leo and Thistle had the decency not to wince at him when he let the bees in his brain do the talking for him. It made his ears twitch, made something tight clench in his chest. He felt worse now, however fleetingly, than he had even during his dramatic altercation with Creamkit. “Weird” was only a nicer assessment than “freak” by margins, but somehow, it aggravated him worse than his spat with Creamkit had. At least he could reason that she wasn’t all there--Moonkit seemed like a perfectly fine, respectable cat. Be normal. Falconkit’s ears twitched again. Was he not normal? He wasn’t going to ruminate over it or let Moonkit see him wilt. Falconkit just dipped his head in a respectful nod, smiled gently, and said, ”Right, sorry. Won’t do it again.”

After settling down and tucking his paws under his chest, Falconkit looked up at Moonkit and cocked his head to the side. ”So, tell me about yourself.” Considering his usual energy, the level tone he spoke with was a surprise. ”Whaddaya see in your dreams? You’ve gotta be almost six moons--y’lookin’ forward to getting your mentor?”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptySat 8 Jun 2024 - 13:39

Moonkit

Moonkit didn't bother trying to assess Falconkit's feelings about her request and simply stared at him. If it'd bothered him, he didn't show it and, more importantly, she didn't really care if it had. He'd been acting odd, and she honestly didn't have the patience to play along with his silly little games. Luckily, he settled down, not seeming too ruffled. "it's a'ight." She meowed plainly, watching as he laid down in front of her. Falconkit was fine, she supposed, just a bit pushy. He spoke again, only this time, his voice was calmer and even. 

Another cat might have been put off by the sudden shift, but Moonkit wasn't particularly bothered by it - he was behaving and that's what mattered. "oh. um, i guess so?" The question surprised her, frankly. Becoming an apprentice wasn't something she looked forward to very much, honestly. "it doesn't sound very exciting, honestly. seems like a lotta work, yeah?" Hunting, patrolling, helping around the camp...why couldn't she just stay in the nursery forever? "whatdabout you, then? you must be excited." She muttered with a yawn.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptySat 15 Jun 2024 - 10:05

FALCONKIT

Falconkit’s ears twitched at Moonkit’s response. His ever-present smile grew a little wider. ”Excited?” He echoed. His shoulders rolled in a loose shrug. ”Well, I don’t about all that. A laugh rumbled out of Falconkit’s chest and he squinted with amusement. ”Honestly, I agree with you. I’m not looking forward to all the work at all. Whoever my mentor is, I hope they’re lax in training. I don’t really care about it.” His eyes drifted away from Moonkit for the first time since his approach. Falconkit lifted his head and turned to look toward the path leading out of camp, where a hunting party was returning through now, rabbits and birds clutched in their maws. ”But the freedom... He could practically taste the sweeter, open-moor air from here. That, I’m excited for.”

Falconkit turned back to Moonkit. She was… tough to talk to. Nothing on her face spoke of interest, but she’d decided to indulge him, so she must have seen some worth in the conversation--right? Falconkit shifted around before deciding to just roll over onto his side, forelegs stretching out in front of him. ”Want to know a secret?” He asked. Before she could answer, he went on anyway, ”I’ve been outside camp before. It’s gorgeous. Really, you gotta see it--it’s a pretty good reason to become an apprentice. Maybe we can just skip training together and swing by the flower fields or something when we’ve got our names.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 15:03

Moonkit

Moonkit eyed Falconkit, uncertain if she believed him or not. all of the other kits seemed pretty eager to earn their apprentice names, so why not him? He was strong, charismatic, brave - he'd be a good apprentice. Suddenly, she realized what she was thinking and her ears warmed. Why did it matter, the reason he wanted to stay in the nursery? If it meant she wasn't alone in her thoughts, that was all that mattered. However, Falconkit didn't know she'd decided not to care and continued talking. Moonkit gave a noncommittal shrug in response. It was just a long-winded way of rephrasing what she'd already been saying. Training all day would suck.

He looked away, finally, and something in Falconkit's eyes caught the silver she-cat's attention. Finally intrigued, Moonkit's ears flicked towards her companion. Freedom. The word sparked excitement in her, but she ignored the tantalizing concept, brushing it off like a particularly bothersome bug. Would it really be freedom with so many rules constraining them? She remained silent, but the lack of input clearly didn't bother Falconkit, who continued talking as if it hardly mattered. She raised her brows, mildly curious to hear his so called 'secret'.

When Falconkit continued, though, Moonkit couldn't keep the shock from her face. "really?" She meowed; eyes wide. Finally, something he said had snagged her attention. "i bet it was amazing" She breathed. "i guess i'm looking forward to the exploring part a little." Moonkit's tail flicked once to the side and she blinked at Falconkit, finding the idea of skipping training oddly appealing. "but i guess we could go sometime." She meowed eventually, tone even. Can't have him thinking he's too special. "any excuse to skip out on training is a good one." She wasn't an apprentice yet and already, Moonkit was eager to slack off.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptyTue 9 Jul 2024 - 15:03

FALCONKIT

There it was.

The usual lopsided grin broke out across Falconkit’s face again. Finally, something he’d said caught Moonkit’s attention. Her voice, already subdued, was barely a breath; her eyes were wide as the moon. All the nerves he’d been dutifully ignoring fled from Falconkit’s body as he rolled over to sit upright again. ”Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe it,” he purred, tail waving cheerily. ”I won’t forget it.” The promise came with a serious nod. Grin growing wider, Falconkit went on, ”I’ll find a way for us to skip out on training as much as we can.” And I’ll get you to like me, somehow. He withheld the last words, if only because they surprised him when they crossed his thoughts. Why did he care if she did or not, and when did he begin to? From the moment he sat down?

Falconkit gave himself a small shake. ”It’ll be great,” he drawled on. ”Really--it’s wonderful out there. I guess y’just gotta see it, though.” He wanted to wink, but he had promised Moonkit he would be normal, so that, too, he refrained from. ”Y’know, I even caught a rabbit while I was out there? Stars, it’s work, but hey--how many kits can say they’ve caught a whole rabbit, eh?”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 14:50

Moonkit

Falconkit sat up once more and Moonkit watched him, intrigued as he told the story. Nectarflower was a fantastic storyteller, but it was different to hear the tales of a fellow kit - one who'd seen and done things far sooner than most their age. He got that dumb little grin on his face, but Moonkit couldn't find it in her to be annoyed by it this time. If she chastised him again, he might not tell her about his adventure! She brightened at his promise to help her skip training now and then, her green eyes glittering with an excitement that far surpassed the meager amounts of energy in her body. "really? well, who could turn down an offer like that?" 

She mowed playfully, feeling somewhat less annoyed with the tom kit now. "y'should bring sunkit. i'm sure she'd just love to go too." Moonkit wasn't sure the offer extended to her sister as well, but she knew that, for whatever reason, her sister enjoyed Flaconkit's presence. And great StarClan, would Sunkit love to hear the story of how Falconkit caught a whole rabbit himself! If she hadn't already, that is. "that's cool, what'd it taste like? all fresh 'n warm? I bet it was good, yeah?" Better than the often cold rabbits they ate, anyway. They were good, of course, but it was probably so much better straight from the moor.

[Lykaios] T1 Rogue
[Moonpaw] WC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anything you want [C]   anything you want [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

anything you want [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-