Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I want to Break Free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 494

I want to Break Free Empty
PostSubject: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 17:53

Hickorykit
Kit | Skyclan | He/Him

Hickorykit sat at the entrance of the nursery watching as rain poured down outside of the den. A frown sat on his face and his fiery eyes showed how displeased he was. He was tired of the rain; it had been raining for the past few days, but it seemed like ages to him. A low grumble rattled from his chest. The smokey tom looked back at Thymelight’s nest, where she and the rest of her kits lay, and rolled his eyes. He adored his family, but he could only be cooped up with them for so long before he started wanting to claw their eyes out.

The sun poked through the cloudy sky and warmed Hickorykit’s smokey pelt. His head shot back to the entrance of the den. He had been so consumed in his thoughts of clawing eyes out that he didn’t even notice the rain had ceased to exist anymore. Quickly, before his mother could stop him, he darted out of the nursery into the wet and muddy camp.

He was running around splashing and rolling in the mud and hadn’t noticed one of the other kits from the nursery was also out and about. Hickorykit lunged face first into some thick mud before scooting his whole body into it. He quickly jumped up and shook the mud from his soft pelt. Only then did he notice the other kit. “Oh, Wassup? Tired of being in that smelly stuffy den too huh?” He smirked as he swatted some mud at the young molly.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

PostSubject: Re: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free EmptyWed 5 Jun 2024 - 19:30

⬢⬡⬡

Hornetkit

son of sunfire : soldier of skyclan

The big ginger kitten charged into the mud, sliding across the camp's freshly damp grounds with a toothy grin. He rolled onto his back smushing it against the refreshing sludge. Ohhh yeah. That's the spot, he purred as he wiggled. He only realized someone else was near him when they spoke. Hornetkit waved from where he was on the ground and laughed as Hickorykit's mud splash tickled his belly. "Yeah," he quickly replied before he could be reminded of the more complicated reasons he was out here. "Mud feels good." The usually white-stomached tom, now brown-stomached, buried himself in the deepest mud puddle while half-submerging his muzzle like some huge lizard might. His ears wiggled playfully before lifting his snout to say, "Let's playfight." A good warrior should learn how to fight in every kind of terrain.

discord: king_moofin | timezone: mountain time | code (c) kieer | images: banner, art

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free EmptyWed 12 Jun 2024 - 14:45

Hickorypaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | He/Him

A sly smirk formed on Hickorykit’s face when his den mate mentioned play fighting! “You’re on!” He yowled springing forward from his current spot in the mud. His jumped onto Hornetkit, claws sheathed and gripped the other tom’s scruff in his teeth.

“Gotcha now!” Hickorykit mewed through a mouth full of fur as the two squirmed through the mud. The once smokey blonde tom was now completely covered in mud and the only part of him that looked the same was his fiery orange eyes!

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1482

PostSubject: Re: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free EmptyMon 1 Jul 2024 - 23:30

⬢⬡⬡

Hornetkit

son of sunfire : soldier of skyclan

Hickorykit's paws pounced square on his shoulders as his scruff was pinned between tiny teeth. Hornetkit tried to shake him off but the now muddy kitten held strong. "Don't make me squish you!" he threatened playfully, all too tempted to simply buckle his knees and roll over. That would surely be the smarter move, just not the kindest one. Instead he warned his friend, "Hold tight!" before taking on the nature of a bronco, rearing on his hind legs and then crashing onto just his forelegs with a gentle kick. At least his father wasn't here to scold him for this.

discord: king_moofin | timezone: mountain time | code (c) kieer | images: banner, art

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free EmptyTue 2 Jul 2024 - 9:27

Hickorypaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | He/Him

As Hornetkit bucked, kicked and crashed down into the mud, Hickorykit was fighting every muscle in his small body that wanted to dig claws into the older kit and hang on for dear life. Instead, he released the hold he had on his cousin and plopped into the mud below.

He stood on his paws and shook some of the mud from his soft coat. His mother was going to give him an ear full for sure! “Nice move there Hornetkit!” Hickorykit mewed with a smirk as he circled around his new friend. He playfully swatted at the other kit’s tail and then took a few steps back.

PostSubject: Re: I want to Break Free   I want to Break Free Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to Break Free
Page 1 of 1