Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i have no conscience at all [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3115

i have no conscience at all [c] Empty
PostSubject: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyTue 14 May 2024 - 0:51

Rashoumon

The large trees that grew together were huge and menacing, but they did provide shelter and cover from predators. That was all that Rashoumon needed at the moment. His body ached, burning with the fatigue of running around all day hunting for food. And yet, still, his belly was not full. That was fine. It was full enough to survive, which was all that he needed. He could find more food the next day, the day after that…On and on until he met his own end, perhaps also in the jaws of a beast that crossed his path.

He heard rustling and his head whipped towards the sound. He jumped to his feet, momentarily shedding his exhaustion to prepare for what he expected would be an inevitable battle. His enemy had seemingly not noticed him yet, and he crept towards the ruckus being kicked up beyond the bushes. When he was close enough, he leapt through the leaves, claws out and ready. He was not met with a dog nor fox nor even badger—instead, what poor soul landed beneath his paws was another cat.

“Think you can sneak up on me, is it?” he growled through bared teeth. “You’ve walked down the wrong path. Have you been stalking me? What brings you before me?” His claws dug deeper into the cat’s flank as he kept him pinned down. They were both small, probably being the only reason he was able to keep this cat under his paws.
Rogue • T1 Rogue • He/Him • #bd1b00
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2800

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyFri 17 May 2024 - 19:18

FISH
Now I face out, I hold out...
How had he ended up here again…? Fish let out a frustrated sigh and stamped a paw against the ground. This little valley with the oak trees sprouting up around it had become passingly familiar to him. He’d circled back to it several times today while searching for a landmark to guide him home. No such luck had come. He was at least lucky that he didn’t encounter any Clan patrols. He didn’t want to take the risk of having his ears flayed or being gutted today; he wanted to go home.

But, while he hadn’t run into any Clan cats… he was running into someone. Pawsteps on the other side of the valley made his ears twitch to attention. Fish barely had time to move toward the edge of the bushes before he was being slammed into, tackled and pricked at with claws. A yelp of alarm left him as they rolled, punctuated by another little sound pressing out of his chest when he was pressed flat. Fish twisted beneath his attacker’s paws to get a good look at him. They were about the same size, though this cat was lankier, skinnier, than Fish was. At least it was no brute that attacked him like that Shadow Clan apprentice. Though size mattered little--the paws pressing him down felt increasingly heavy, and if it weren’t for the weight, the claws digging into his flank would keep him securely in place.

”Stalking you?” Fish echoed with a note of incredulity. ”No, I’m not stalking you. I didn’t know you were here. ...until I heard you moving, at least.” His tail thumped against the ground. Fish didn’t want to wriggle too much at risk of the claws piercing him even deeper, but he wanted out of this hold. What had he seen Grub do before…? Fish’s neck craned in search of a rock to bat toward the cat’s head, but no such pebble was in reach. He huffed. ”I’m just lost, okay? I’m not after you!” Fish’s tail swished again. ”So… would you mind getting off me? I’m not a threat! I’m just trying to make it home.”
...I reach out to the truth of my life.
Rogue • T2 Rogue • he/him • #2F8A7B
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 22:28

RASHOUMON
It's not so much that I want to die...

Rashoumon continued to hold Fish down beneath his claws and his orange eyes seemed to glow as he glared down at him. It was true that this cat was no bigger than he was, and he did a lot more whining and pleading as he froze underneath Rashoumon’s body than actually trying to fight him. And after the briefest glance, it was clear that he was not eating any better than Rashoumon was, so he did not have any natural advantage due to being well-fed.

Still. An enemy is an enemy, and one should never lower their guard.

“If you are lost then where are you trying to get to?” he hissed. “And are there others with you?” He took his eyes off of the stranger for the first time to glance around with paranoia. He heard and scented no other cats around, but his senses had dulled as he grew hungrier. His eyes returned to the tom he held captive. “It is not often that I see cats alone out in the forest. Surely you have someone just at your side? And what group are you with?” He sucked in a deep breath, but this cat did not smell particularly like any of the five groups he had had the displeasure of coming across.
...as that I'm tired of living.
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xpaw
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyClan Apprentice
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyThu 23 May 2024 - 17:11

FISH

All his begging did nothing to lessen the pressure digging at him. At a loss for other options, Fish gave in to simply staring back at the burning eyes leveled on him. They never left him, except but once, to punctuate the questions by glancing around in search of pursuers. Fish wondered if the strange tom was really aggressive or if he was just frightened; of something particular, of the world. It would be hard to say exactly, but his fleeting looks and the line of questioning he insisted upon read as skittish more than anything. Fish’s tail thumped again, but he remained still in the tom’s grip.

”I told you, I’m trying to go home, he said insistently. ”I would tell you where it is, but I don’t know where it is. Or I would… be there.” He huffed and twisted his head to rest his chin on the ground, staring off into the trees. He looked more exasperated with being held down than truly frightened--even though his heart was pounding furiously against his rib cage. ”I’m alone. I don’t… have many cats left. Okay, so--

”I’m with a group called the Crew… or at least, I was. Most of them died or left. I don’t know if we’re still the Crew. We’re just a bunch of rogues.”
He spoke frankly, even though he winced over his own words. ”Well, just a bunch of kits, now. It’s just me and two of my siblings left. They like to go out on their own a lot. And so do I, but I’m not very good at getting around. I get lost easily.” Fish shrugged as best as he could from his position. He was still and quiet for a few beats before he wriggled back around to look up again. ”Hey, what’s your name?” he asked, an earnest little smile working onto his expression. ”If you help me get home instead of flaying me, whoever-you-are, then I bet we’d let you stay at our camp. Plenty of cats used to come and go when more of us lived there. We’ve got food, and we look after each other.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyThu 30 May 2024 - 17:05

RASHOUMON

“Food?” Rashoumon repeated. He silently cursed himself for revealing his weakness so swiftly and easily. He is hungry, plain and simple, and regardless of what sort of threat this little rat could pose, the idea of food makes him forget his caution. “You had better not be lying in any manner. Should you lead me to any type of trap, you will be dead before you can see it come to fruition.” His eyes narrowed and slowly, carefully, he stepped off of the stranger.

He stood as tall as he could manage, which was only a nose taller than the cat before him, so it did not do much to impress. Still, he murmured, “If you need a name, you may call me Ra.” There is no point in giving his full name. That may only cause more problems for him. “What is yours, then?”

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptySun 2 Jun 2024 - 2:15

FISH

There it was--he’d said the magic word. Fish figured that might work on a tom that was just as scrawny as he was. His grin slowly started to get a little broader despite the threats turned toward him. He just nodded and repeated, ”Yeah. Food.” Then the other tom was finally retracting his claws and stepping off. It was a tormentously slow process that Fish wished to wiggle free of sooner than later, but at least he was eventually free. He wasted no time in rolling to his paws and shaking his fur out. His leg stung where the claws had pierced him, and he whined as his hind paw settled. ”Geez,” he muttered, ”aren’t your claws sharp.” He snickered softly before looking more directly toward the black tom.

”Fish!” He answered with a whisk of his tail. ”Like the little things that swim in the river.” There was an overlay of grief tainting his already-stained memory of their trip to the river. He swiftly blinked it away. ”Alright, Ra--let’s get going!” Fish turned on his pads and skipped off into the brush. He was barely gone long enough for Ra to pad after him before he was reappearing. ”One problem. I don’t know how to get back, so we’re gonna have to have fun figuring it out. If we can find the road--the right stretch of road--we’ll be all good, though! It shouldn’t be too far from here. ...Maybe.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyWed 26 Jun 2024 - 13:34

RASHOUMON

Fish changed his tune with such ease that Rashoumon figured it had to be a trap. He had just been yelling at Rashoumon to not attack him, insisting he was no threat, and now he was going to just lead Rashoumon to his home? It surely had to be a trick. Rashoumon was just determining the best way to slip away and escape, because no cat could possibly be this naive and welcoming, when he said that.

Rashoumon blinked a few times and stared at the cat that was his temporary companion. His fur bristled. “You don’t know?” he repeated. “You don’t know where your own home is? You surely must be joking. How can you travel about in search of food and not know how to return?”

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptySat 13 Jul 2024 - 11:08

FISH

Ra bristled, but his muscles didn’t wind up beneath his pelt, so Fish did not brace himself for a second impact. His ears flipped back slightly at the sharp words and his nose wrinkled. ”Well, I don’t want to starve. Fish answered petulantly. ”I’m not very good with direction. My siblings usually help me get around, but...” He paused. Bitterness rose up the back of his throat. He quickly swallowed it down. ”They aren’t here right now.” Shame crawled across his skin like a thousand tiny ants had gotten under his fur.

His tail waved and he turned away again. He didn’t want to look at Ra anymore. You must know your way around. I told you: if you can find the road, we’ll be fine. You can see our camp from it.” Fish repeated, not without an edge of snideness. ”Look, do you want to go or not? The longer we stand around, the longer it’ll be before either of us gets to eat.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptySun 4 Aug 2024 - 13:12

RASHOUMON

Rashoumon’s eyes narrowed at Fish and his fur bristled, but he made no violent move towards him. He looked around, sniffing the air to reorient himself, and then started off in the direction that he was sure the road was in. He glanced over his shoulder at the clueless kit and said, “It is a surprise that you have not yet been eaten down to your bones. If you cannot so much as find your way back home without assistance, you are surely not long for this world.” He looked forward again. As awful as it was to ha ve to travel with someone so clueless, the prospect of food was too much to pass up. “You would do well to learn how to navigate.”

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 9:52

FISH

When Ra started off, Fish fell easily in step behind him. His head tipped slightly to regard the golden eyes that bore right through him when Ra turned around. His ears twitched again at the speech. A part of him was starting to regret inviting this cat to his home, but even his own petulance wasn’t stronger than the bitterness he’d feel for knowing he let someone starve. Fish jogged forward a bit to walk at Ra’s shoulder instead. ”Well, I’ve survived this long,” he pointed out casually. ”I have other cats to help look after me. Why should I bother doing something I can’t when there are others around to do it for me?” Fish shrugged. That shame still welled up in his throat, but he talked around it. ”I’ve tried to learn. I just… I get turned around easily. Everything looks the same to me.” He shook his head before forcing up a grin. ”But that’s what you’re here for! And what my siblings are. ...usually… around for. To help me.” His smile got a little cheekier. ”Why? Worried about your new food source? I would be, too.”

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxpawSkyClan
Apprentice
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2024 - 18:59

RASHOUMON

Rashoumon scowled as Fish continued pestering him with his inane words. He looked at him and glared. “No, I am not concerned about a food source. You are feeding me one time—I am not expecting to rely on you or your kin in any capacity. I simply find it infuriating that you would deign yourself to be a proper cat of the outdoors and yet you cannot even track around you, nor follow a scent trail. I would have mistaken you as one of those prisoners held by the Uprights in their large stone nests.” He bared his teeth briefly before he looked back forward and continued leading the way towards the road. “If your siblings know you are this helpless, why doesn’t one of them accompany you?”

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have no conscience at all [c]   i have no conscience at all [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

i have no conscience at all [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: