Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long Time No See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 426

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See   Long Time No See EmptySat 11 May 2024 - 13:05

Larkshine
Tier 3 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Crickets chirped as the sun set on the horizon, the last rays illuminated the camp with a beautiful golden hue. Larkshine’s grey colored head peeked out of the warrior’s den as she stretched. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile and selected a plump little vole to eat. She turned to walk away from the pile and a calico pelt immediately caught her attention.

Lilyvalley was sitting a few fox lengths away from the kill pile and Larkshine trotted over to her. “Hello Lilyvalley!” She exclaimed cheerfully as she brushed her tail across her friend’s back. She hadn’t seen much of the older warrior lately and was glad to see her again. “How have you been lately? I was cooped up in the med den for a bit but I’m better now!” She purred before she started eating her vole.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Long Time No See Sig_of12
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2394

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See   Long Time No See EmptySun 19 May 2024 - 23:35

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
Lilyvalley smiled as Larkshine came up to her, her squirrel forgotten by her paws as she fell into the easy conversation with her friend.

"I'm doing pretty good! I'm sorry I haven't come to see you. I have two apprentices now and things have been a bit busy because of it. But how is your eye? Is it healing alright? It doesn't still hurt, does it?"

The fact that she hadn't even visited Larkshine in the medicine den really bothered Lilyvalley, and she could feel guilt burning at her pelt. She had been all over the place lately, training Willowpaw and Cardinalpaw, she hadn't even thought to go see her friend. She really should have been more considerate. And yet here Larkshine was, and she didn't even seem bothered with it, just happy to share a meal.

Yeah, that didn't help the guilt at all. She had no idea how Larkshine could stay so sweet and kind. Even with rumors circulating about Lilyvalley, Larkshine was still right by her side.

Lilyvalley really needed to start being a better friend.
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Long Time No See Sfr52Long Time No See Sfr5bLong Time No See Sfr5LLong Time No See Sfr5KLong Time No See Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Long Time No See SfPQh
Long Time No See SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Hickorypaw - Skyclan //// Weevilpaw - Windclan //// Beankit - Thunderclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 4 Warrior //// Skyclan - Apprentice //// Windclan - Apprentice //// Thunderclan - Kit
Pisces Snake

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See   Long Time No See EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 11:52

Larkshine

“Pft, Don’t worry about it! I’m all better now no pain at all; and training apprentices is more important than sitting in a medicine den.” Larkshine mewed as she brushed her tail across her friend’s. “I’m a bit jealous you have two apprentices, that is so cool! I bet its so much fun too!” She couldn’t hide her excitement. Larkshine really enjoyed training apprentices; it seemed to fill some kind of void in her life.

She stopped for a moment to eat her vole before continuing to talk with Lilyvalley. “Ya know, I think we should do a group training! Maybe a mock battle? What do you think Lilyvalley? You think the apprentices would like that?” Larkshine muffled as she swallowed the last bit of her prey.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmstorm, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlepaw
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T4 Warrior, [E]RiverClan T1 Warrior, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Apprentice, [T]WindClan Apprentice
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2394

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See   Long Time No See EmptyTue 21 May 2024 - 23:03

LILYVALLEY
If we did what was easy
"You're important, too. And for all the foxdung you stuck out with me, the least I could have done was visit you. I really am sorry."

Lilyvalley gave a slight smile, headbutting her friend's shoulder. "I don't think you'd want two of them. Those two can be a bit of a pawful. I love them, but they have got quite the personalities." She chuckled, thinking of her niece and nephew. "Speaking of apprentices, how are you enjoying Briarpaw? She's a sweet cat, from what I know. I don't know how she is so outgoing, being in this family, though. I know her father was never that much of an extrovert."

She took a bite of her squirrel as Larkshine proposed a mock battle. "You know, that might not be a bad idea. All three of them are kin, too, they might enjoy training together. Let's do it!"
Then there wouldn't be anything to live for.
ShadowClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • #6e174c
Credits: coding - xaandiir | image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6

Long Time No See Sfr52Long Time No See Sfr5bLong Time No See Sfr5LLong Time No See Sfr5KLong Time No See Sfr59
Click Icons for Profiles
Long Time No See SfPQh
Long Time No See SYgf1
Art by Copper
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See   Long Time No See EmptyMon 3 Jun 2024 - 18:26

Larkshine

Larkshine gave Lilyvalley a brief smile, there really was no reason for her friend to be sorry, it was clear she cared for the warrior. The subject shifted back to the apprentices, and she gave a toothy smile as she thought about Briarpaw. “Oh, she is great! She reminds me so much of Orchidspark…” Her voice trailed off and her eyes dropped as she thought about her former apprentice. “Maybe not as spunky or dramatic though.” She mewed quietly. She missed Orchidspark and wished she would come back, but moons had come and gone with no signs of the black and white molly.

Lilyvalley’s voice broke through Larkshine’s thoughts, and her bright smile returned to her face. Her fellow mentor also thought a mock battle wouldn’t be a bad idea. “Awesome! We’ll meet up in a few days, you’ll find a good spot to spar, and I’ll wrangle all the apprentice and met you there!” She chirped.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long Time No See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See   Long Time No See Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See
Page 1 of 1