Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Break from Discord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3222

Break from Discord Empty
PostBreak from Discord

This was made in a very rushed manner to be honest...

Following the events of the mass-leaving, I'm... not quite sure how I feel about everything. There's too much going on, both on-site and irl, and for now I think I just want some peace and quiet. I'll be taking a break from the main discord server but you can still reach me through DMs! I'll pop in every now and then in the main server, but I'll remain away from discussions of Staff team and what happened. I'll return to discord fully when I'm ready, I suppose.

Thank you all for understanding, and thanks for the many "happy birthday!"s i've received today.

Break from Discord :: Comments

Lapis
Re: Break from Discord
Post Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 18:20 by Lapis
May your break be refreshing!

Break from Discord

Page 1 of 1