Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

see ya later bros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

see ya later bros  Empty
Postsee ya later bros

link in case this post gets deleted: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kC1VKrJg_A1jlH-K_-R6Uz9gC__B7TuZP9SKY0pbjvM/edit?usp=drivesdk

hey bros

i have enjoyed my time in WCC so much, and loves crafting stories with everyone. however, what I don't love is the behavior of current and past staff members. there's a lot of inappropriate behavior behind closed doors and i initially sent in a staff application because I wanted to help! some of you saw how that was received in the discord when Kitty was on staff. i hold no ill feelings against her and hope she is doing well, but it seems like there is clearly some animosity on her end towards me. that's fine, that's not my problem!

my problem stems from the fact that this animosity is shared by some of those in power currently. it's starting to effect how i enjoy my time in WCC and i don't have the energy for that. for a website that's supposed to be roleplaying funny battle cats, it's a heck of a lot more stressful than it's supposed to be.

it is not fun here when you opt to go beyond the roleplay and participate deeper in the community. it is miserable, and that is the fault of the staff team. i fully believe that there is a better way to do things and better people to be put in charge - that is not to say that there weren't any aren't currently wonderful members on staff - but right now, this ain't it. there's a lot of biased decisions and fear mongering going on. staff is so afraid of feedback from not only the community, but their own team, and the recent administration seems terrified to have any individual disagree with them or pipe up with something that doesn't align with their views. that's not good and that's not a site i want to be part of or participate in!

that being said, i rescind my staff application.

i genuinely hope that things get better for the users that remain here, because i am not sticking around people who do not have the courage to just tell me upfront “we don't want your help and you are not wanted here”. no one deserves to be treated that way. this community is long standing and deserves better than what they have right now.

i am sure plenty of rumors will float around for what made me and my friends leave. i don't really care! if anyone wants to know, I will be happy to share those details privately.

im more than happy to remain friends with everyone off platform otherwise. thanks for roleplaying with me for the short time i was here and i hope everyone has a good day! hopefully I'll see y'all around somewhere else. <3

As far as the fate of my characters:
Stoatsnap died at the hands of a random rogue on the border of WindClan territory.
Batpaw left ShadowClan and was never seen again.
Shellkit disappeared.
Mallowcloud was killed by dogs when sneaking out of camp.

while i am linking back to a Google document that is a copy of this goodbye letter, i want to believe that it won't be necessary. the only reason it's in place is if the staff team deletes this post, which if they do is a problem in and of itself. we deserved to say goodbye and tell the community why. we didn't post these goodbyes to start arguments or drama. we posted these to let our friends and a community we grew to love know the reason we were leaving and in hopes that, maybe, staff will see their errors and change for YOU guys. we won't be around to see it, but im hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

see ya later bros :: Comments

No Comment.

see ya later bros

Page 1 of 1