Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting for Fun [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit
Number of posts : 761

Hunting for Fun [C] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 18:43

Firepaw

Firepaw looked around almost awkwardly, his ears flattened slightly at the regular hustle and bustle of clan life. A returning patrol swept past him and deposited their haul on the fresh kill pile before dispersing and the young tom watched them go their separate ways with a small frown. He wanted to go hunting, but Harespring had yet to teach him how and with this strange predator on their territory, he wasn't even allowed out on his own. It made sense, sort of, but being cooped up in camp all day, surrounded by cats, was really messing with his nerves. 

With a flick of his plumed tail, the tortoiseshell tom got to his paws and skirted around a small group of warriors, his yellow eyes fixed on Wolfstar's den. Maybe, if he asked super nicely, she'd let him leave the camp for a little bit? Or, better yet, go with him! Head low, Firepaw cleared his throat to announce his presence and nosed his way partially into Wolfstar's den. He hoped she wouldn't be mad at him for bothering her because, despite being kin, they weren't exactly close. "Uh, Wolfstar?" He meowed uncertainly. "Can I ask you something...please?"

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5740

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:04

The leader had been resting in her den for just a bit before the next round of patrols would be going out when she caught sight of the shadow that fell across the den entrance. Blue eyes glanced up, her gaze softening as she recognized Firepaw. He'd only recently been apprenticed, and the way his head was lowered had the leader's immediate attention.

"Of course, Firepaw. Come in." She responded gently, trying to offer some reassurance, "What's up, something the matter?"

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [M]oonkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Permaqueen ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [M] WC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyThu 2 May 2024 - 21:34

Firepaw

Firepaw brightened as Wolfstar meowed for him to enter and stepped carefully into the dimly lit den, his eyes wide with wonder. He'd never been inside of Wolfstar's den before - it felt sort of like a sacred place. SkyClan's entire line of leader's had slept in this den...he felt unworthy to be in here but ignored the uncomfortable prickle in the back of his neck. "Uh, no, nothing's wrong." He muttered softly; head turned to the side to avoid the older she-cat's gaze. 

Perhaps it was much to bold of him to ask something of his leader, but they were kin. "I was just wondering if maybe you'd allow me out of the camp? I know it's dangerous, but I'll stay close to the camp!" Then, as if realizing he'd begun to raise his voice, continued in a softer tone. "I just want to practice hunting. Harespring has been busy with patrols and I don't...um...like just sitting around. I wanna help."

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyFri 3 May 2024 - 10:34

Wolfstar couldn't help the relief that she felt at hearing nothing was wrong. Though Firepaw seemed uneasy and awkward about something, at least he wasn't in trouble. Or causing trouble.

"A lot of our warriors have been busy. There's more to do than we have paws, with these beasts lurking on the territory. I'll talk with Harespring and make sure he takes you on a few more of his patrols, it will be good experience for you." Wolfstar answered, "I actually have another patrol in... About an hour, or I'd take you out now. As long as Harespring knew, of course." The warrior was on a patrol of his own, she was pretty sure.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyMon 6 May 2024 - 23:06

Firepaw

Firepaw puffed out his cheeks indignantly, his yellow eyes narrowed. Why was everyone always busy? His parents were busy, Harespring was busy, even Blazepaw was busy! They never got to play or tussle anymore! He frowned up at Wolfstar almost petulantly, tail lashing across the ground. "Will you spend time with me until you have to go?" He asked quickly. "Can you tell me about Sunfire? What he was like when he was my age?" He was grasping at twigs at this point, but anything was better than being sent away with nothing to do. Still.

Wolfstar was probably just as busy as his parents and friends. More so, even, but he was dying to get to know her. They were family, surely, she could allow him a little bit of her time? "I bet he was the best apprentice in the clan, huh? Are you proud of him?" He rambled, eyes bright with excitement. He'd always admired his father as a strong warrior of SkyClan, but it'd be pretty cool to hear it from Wolfstar herself. "Y'know, I wanna be just like him when I'm a warrior. He doesn't let anyone mess with SkyClan." Not even other, wayward, SkyClanners.

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyWed 8 May 2024 - 14:33

"Of course," The leader smiled, "Come, sit." When was the last time she had spent time with her youngest grandkits? It bothered her that the answer was somewhere between "never" and "not at all" and she wasn't about to deny a request to spend time with Firepaw now.

The mention of his father brought a small smile to her face. Regardless of... Everything, Sunfire was still her son. He was still a good cat. Even if he'd made mistakes. "Your father was an ambitious apprentice, always working to improve. He's probably the most loyal cat you'll ever find - both to Skyclan and to his family." Sunfire and Falconmoon had been so tight with each other as apprentices, things had changed between them recently, but they would sort themselves out, of that Wolfstar was certain.

"That loyalty has caused him to make mistakes, and maybe he's taken it a bit far in how he perceives weakness and loss - he speaks his mind no matter what... But I am proud of him. Any clan would be lucky to have warriors so loyal." She added, things may have been tense among some clanmates, but Sunfire wasn't a bad cat at heart. Firepaw's enthusiasm made her smile, "You are you, Firepaw. And I'm sure you'll be just as dedicated and loyal."

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 12:38

Firepaw

Firepaw perked up and hurried to Wolfstar's side, not wanting to let this chance pass him by. Wolfstar was an important she-cat, it was a privilege to be given the opportunity to spend time with her. He understood why his kin were always so busy, they were trusted warriors and figures within the clan, but that didn't mean he enjoyed it. Grinning from ear to ear, the tortoiseshell tom listened as his grandmother spoke, his chest puffed out with pride. Sunfire was loyal. 

He deflated slightly, though, as she continued. Mistakes? His dad didn't make mistakes. Sure, he could be a little hot-headed, but that was only because he loved SkyClan so much! Sometimes, it took a little force to get through to cats. "He's just fierce." He meowed firmly. "Some cats just take things too personally. My dad doesn't mean to frighten them." Because, as much as he wanted to deny it, Sunfire could get a little overzealous. Just sometimes.

"But I will! I'm gonna be the best warrior you've seen since Sunfire! Blazepaw will come close...I guess, but I'm gonna make you proud too!" He was going to be a great warrior like his dad - he was determined to be. And then, together with his littermates, they could turn SkyClan into the perfect clan Sunfire knew it had the potential to be.

[Firepaw] SkC Apprentice
[Moonkit] WC Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Fun [C]   Hunting for Fun [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Fun [C]
Page 1 of 1