Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

tell me something [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

tell me something [c] Empty
PostSubject: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 4:47

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

Weepingwillow's heart ached as she stared down at her kits. They had just opened their eyes, and their innocent gazes were clouded with discomfort. Her heart constricted with a mother's agony as she gently nuzzled them, in hopes that she would soothe them.  They didn't act like the other kits anymore; the vibrance they had was long gone.

"Shh, my loves." She cooed, her voice trembling. "It'll be alright. I promise. Mother is here." She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Horribly wrong. Her kits weren't just uncomfortable - they were in pain.

Desperate, she scooped up her kits. They needed help and she didn't know what to do. Her mind was reeling with fear. She couldn't lose them, too. She had to get help. Fast. She raced out of the nursery, calling out for the medicine cat as she stumbled into his den.

"Littlesplash." She rasped through fur - her eyes wide. She only hoped the pitiful sight was enough.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 12:54

Rushkit was positively restless, losing even his ability to mew for help. He felt himself fading... he twitched and cringed with every wave of searing discomfort. He lost interest in food in the past two sunrises... an odd thing for the otherwise ravenous kitten. His body was shrinking around his ribs and his eyes were watery. The sunlight pained him. He wanted nothing more than to sleep...

He felt the sudden weightlessness of being scruffed by his mother and fell nearly-limp into her grasp. He could only pant all the way to an unfamiliar den, which he noticed through his fog smelled distinctly floral. His head fell into the dirt and he drooled. Everything was painful. He felt as if he had never felt anything but pain. He had no voice to cry out anymore.

tell me something [c] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptySun 7 Apr 2024 - 14:00

At the sound of the queen's desperate rasp, Littlesplash's head shot up immediately. Concern shone in the depths of his gaze, unmuted even by the haze of his right eye. He quickly took in the sight of Weepingwillow and the kits. Oddly enough, unlike their denmates, the litter wasn't bounding around or attempting to rifle through his supplies. At once, the medicine cat was at their side with his nose gingerly taking in the scent of their coats in an effort to catch a whiff of illness. There was no bitter scent of sickness. In fact, it didn't even seem like the kits had caught a simple cold.

"How long have they been like this?" A frown tipped down the sides of his maw and immediately the medicine cat's chest tightened. He'd never seen anything like this in kits before and the absence of a sick smell made it all the more confusing. Had they been born with something that slowly sapped away their strength? Was there a mysterious ailment that no cat had ever taught him about before in kits? This was one of the many times he silently wished there was a mentor at his side, any cat with knowledge. Littlesplash didn't look up, for fear his expression would reveal too much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 16:13

When Loachkit's ears perked up for the first time some sunrises ago, everything he heard - usually a new and exciting sense, was muted by the blood roaring in his head. The newleaf wind reminded him to breathe once more, a brief respite from the bees at the base of his ears and the endless pounding of his heart. Loachkit had seen a bee yesterday from the entrance to the nursery. It was easier to sit and watch his new world move around him, than be present in it. The other kits - not of his litter - enjoyed prancing about, batting at bees and rolling mossballs. Loachkit only blinked when they asked if he'd like to join - as kits - they had much ignorance of the limitations his age put upon him, prone to misremembering what they were like when their eyes first opened. Blue and innocent. They (this time including his mother it seemed) also failed to understand the strange haze that clouded his mind.

He, nor his siblings, reveled in the new scents and sounds of the medicine cat's den. Loachkit rested his head on top of Rushkit's, blearly regarding Littlesplash as he scented the air. This cat was familiar, often popping into the nursery to check on the five of them. He looked concerned now, and Loachkit wondered if it was due to the change of routine. Weepingwillow had brought her kittens to Littlesplash, instead of the tom coming to them. They must look rather strange, plopped down on the ground together as five, dark bundles of fur, like a moss and reed nest pulled from a den, the expectation of its proper location now null and void.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptyThu 11 Apr 2024 - 4:54

"Seriously joking and rambunctiously soft-spoken."
Twilightkit
Kit | RiverClan | he/him

The world spun in front of Twilightkit's hazy eyes. There was so much to take in, both within and outside the nursery; a plethora of sights and sounds he'd only recently been introduced to. It was all exciting, fascinating, new, yet Twilightkit couldn't summon the barest interest in any of it. His head was always thick and addled with fog; always aching; he shivered so often. His small body held only the strength of reedstalks--ones infected with waterborne mites or plant-rot. His only botherance was Weepingwillow's current nosing over each of them. Her interest and inspection was nothing new, but there was an unfamiliar waver in her voice that made Twilightkit feel--impossibly--worse. But there was no energy to say anything about it. They were being moved, anyway.

Being lifted made all the numb pain go spiking, but Twilightkit didn't protest. He couldn't. He hung limply between Weepingwillow's teeth, discontent but powerless to stop the proceedings. Being set down again was only the smallest relief; it allowed Twilightkit to roll forward, mirroring Rushkit's boneless splay. It took several minutes for him to understand where they were and who was speaking to him. The voice was one he recognized--Littlesplash's--and so this strong-smelling, dim place must have been his den. Wasn't it Littlesplash's job to visit them? Twilightkit couldn't remember being taken to the tom, though he didn't have many memories yet. Still, it seemed strange, and the medicine cat spoke with the same warble present in Weepingwillow's mew. Twilightkit quivered against the medicine cat's pressing nose, letting out a weak, miserable croak.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Miupow

Miupow

Characters : [S]agekit, [R]idgepaw, [E]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [S]RiverClan Kit [R]SkyClan Apprentice [E]ShadowClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 7:50

Sagekit
"She’s my sunshine on a rainy day."
Kit | RiverClan | she/her

Sagekit's nose stung from the unfamiliar scent of overpowering herbs, yet she hardly had the strength to sneeze. She hardly had the strength to do anything these days-- the world that spun around her in a hazy blur was still so new and fresh, as her big clouded eyes had just opened not too long ago... but Sagekit had no interest in any of it. The other kits in the nursery played and explored, filled the air with excited mewing... but Weepingwillow's kits did no such things. Sagekit's head spun violently if she dared to even stand up and take a tentative step, threatening to fall over at any second. Her legs and paws did not seem to be her own, wouldn't listen to her demands to stay steady and walk strong. She confined herself to laying limp at her mother's side, safe and warm, even if her entire being continued to ache like she had been infected with rot. Yet her mother's growing distress and worry only served to make Sagekit's pain grow... if Mother couldn't help her and her brothers, then who could?

Weepingwillow had never taken her and her brothers out of the nursery before; being picked up by the scruff and moved made her aching only worse, made her little head ache like it was threatening to crack open. Luckily they did not go far, and her mother placed her gingerly onto the cool earth of an unfamiliar den.

Sagekit recognized Littlesplash's scent and voice from long ago, though she had not seen him since she had opened her ears and eyes; he nosed over her and her brothers like her mother had done, seeming just as unsteady as they were. Sagekit pressed herself against Twilightkit's side, desperate for any relief from the pain and the confusion.

discord: zerohadvantage  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Sagekit ⭑ #00cc66 ⭑ 5/0* ⭑ RiverClan Kit
Ridgepaw ⭑ #3366ff ⭑ 20/60⭑ SkyClan Apprentice
Emberkit ⭑ #ff9933 ⭑ 10/30 ⭑ ShadowClan Kit (unborn)
* disabled stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 19:23

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

Weepingwillow's heart felt heavy. Their lively spirits were now diminished - almost as though they were lost in a fog. Littlesplash's furrowed brow as he examined them only amplified her distress. Her ears flattened against her skull. What if he couldn't help? She couldn't hold herself up anymore, sitting down shakily - as if her legs betrayed her.

"I don't know what's happening to them. They had an off day a few sunrises ago..." She whispered.  "Please, Littlesplash. Have you ever seen this before? No other kit in the nursery is like this."

The queen's voice was quivering, any trace of snarkiness or irritability was gone a long time ago. She felt like yet another helpless kit, alongside her litter. This was the only trace of Creekskip she had left.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 11:21

None of the other kits are like this. He swallowed at the implications of such a statement. Was there some sort of odd illness they had been born with? Littlesplash glanced at Weepingwillow. It was obvious she was one of the older queens in the nursery, maybe that had something to do with it that he wasn't yet aware of. Nervously, his tongue ran over his maw as he became rooted in deep thought. The litter was far to young for herbs. Maybe he could give her something to help strengthen them. There! That was it.

"Lambs ear, ragweed, and sorrel..." He muttered softly, turning to sort through leaves in the den as he spoke, "All herbs for strength. If you eat them, it will pass onto them through your milk. Take these and your poppy seed. It should help..." Littlesplash carried over the small bundle. After dropping it, he nosed the kits as gingerly as possible. The flickering frown returned to his features before meeting the queen's gaze once more.

"I'm not sure what's happening but... I'll aks the other medicine cats and consult Starclan at our meeting. Whatever this is, Weepingwillow, I'll figure it out." He vowed, determination not quite masking the uncertainty that lined his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tell me something [c]   tell me something [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

tell me something [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: