Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Seeking (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Seeking (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking (Closed)   Seeking (Closed) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 7:05 am

Echo's tail flicked impatiently as she awaited some Thunderclan cat to stumble upon her and cure her of her oh so horrible distress. She mocked internally of how soft the clans were to take in young rogues, but the more she thought about it the more she realized it was sort of sweet. She had her mother and twolegs at the start of her life, and then she had her own rogue group and father, and not to forget her siblings. The she-cat could not help but feel bad for the kits who truly were lost, and fighting for survival all on their own, and she wondered how many there were.

She tried to clear these thoughts from her mind, as they were no help to her on her mission. So, she distracted herself by thinking of what Ajex taught her. "Just say your mother and littermates died two moons ago, and you've been by yourself ever since." She recalled his instruction, chanting it in her mind as if she would be struck down if she messed up a single word.

Her ears twitched as she heard a quick rustling of leaves. It was time to put on her sad face! Her expression changed from bored to worried and tearful within a moment. The poor cat who was about to find her, she was going to make an entrance.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

Seeking (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking (Closed)   Seeking (Closed) EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 5:38 am

Hopepaw had another successful hunt! If you ignore the one mouse, two squirrels, and three birds that made their escape, she had caught a mouse and a pale bird. Catching anything was a win, and Hopepaw's chest puffed out in pride. Now, to collect the bird she had stashed away earlier in the hunt... The apprentice followed her scent back through the forest, recognizing a particularly vine-covered tree she had passed before. Had to be around here somewhere. A new scent of another cat floated towards her, and Hopepaw paused in response. They weren't one of her friends back at home. But they also weren't one of her friends from beyond her little part of the forest.

The apprentice followed the scent, pushing her head through a patch of bushes to see a younger cat with an emotional face that seemed like it would break down in tears at any given moment. Hopepaw tilted her head and gently placed the mouse down. Was this little kitten hurt? She looked them over, her eyes curious and her posture open. They didn't seem hurt!

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

Seeking (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking (Closed)   Seeking (Closed) EmptyToday at 4:09 am

Echo was surprised to see the cat she came across also did not seem like a full grown cat. Definitely older than her (most cats were at this point), but still relatively young. She felt... slightly more embarrassed about the dramatic emotions she used, but she thought she may as well commit now. Another thing she noticed was that the cat did not really say anything to her, which she didn't suspect, so now it was completely up to her. However, the other cat also seemed very sweet and welcoming, just from an assessment of their posture and facial expressions.

"Two moons ago my mother and littermates died, and I've been on my own ever since." Nailed it, She thought. "I keep having to run and hide from things, I'm so so scared. Can you please help me?" She was certain that was the most annoyingly pathetic voice she had ever used, but hey, she might as well give it a shot.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking (Closed)   Seeking (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking (Closed)
Page 1 of 1