Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Neito and Ida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Neito and Ida Empty
PostSubject: Neito and Ida   Neito and Ida EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:17 pm

Sprucebark, the logical and planning tom that he was observed that today was very nice. Why was it so nice you might be wondering? Well, relax imma tell you if you just read. But speedyyyy you can’t break the 4th wall like this!! You are probably thinking. But guess what? I just did and now the wall is already broken. My goodness what will we do now? Get the drywall out and the mud is what we will do now to fix the wall that is broken now. Now… where were we before you inturupted us? That’s right you totally did… don’t believe me??? Go back and re read it you can clearly see you were the one wondering why it was so nice that got us off on this crazy side line.

It was a nice day because the orderly time realized he had a break between his patrols. His tail flicked back and forth like this was the bestest thing to happen since sunningrocks.

As soon as his first patrol was over and in good standing he trotted over towards the elders den. He would check in on rowansong and get to see him once more.

He thought about their younger days. How rowansong had always called him out for silly things and he had been maybe even overly hash with the rules right back with his brother. But through it all they had actually grown very close. It was unfortunate, Rowan’s elder ceremony made his chest squeeze for his brother and friend. Yes, friend. At one point in the last they had been burrs in one another’s pelts but now he was honored to have Rowan as his friend.

He poked his head inside and gave a respectful bow of his head to his brother and now elder of the clan.

He gave a raspy pur. It was hard to see him like this. With his injuries he couldn’t live as a warrior… if it weren’t for the clan feeding him he wouldn’t make it at all out here. Sprucebarks tummy felt Ill thinking of if the clan were to ever fail rowansong would be forced into kitty pet or risk starvation. He squeezed his eyes shut, no! He wouldn’t ever let it go to that.

Wanting desperately to lighten the mood the formal Tom let up for once. He gave a relaxed smile and even managed to try a joking approach to the matter, how well said joke was recieved would be up to Rowan.

Does this mean I get to make old jokes about you now he made sure to make his tone clearly joking and friendly but even so he was worried it would come off wrong. He knew better than anyone how much warrior meant to his brother and how much losing it probably sting.

He dropped a fish he had brought over and sheepishly slid it over to him. “I thought you’d be hungry. It’s important you keep up your strength

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Neito and Ida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: