Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 16:08

i've given up on counting blessings
Leopardstar ascended the Jaggedrock in a single swift, elegant motion; surveying the camp for a specific face--one of the Clan's apprentices, ready to formally complete their training at last. The naming of a new warrior was always a joyous occasion, cause to celebrate as another cat had survived the hardships of forest life long enough to earn their true name.

From the light tone of her words and her small but present smile, those paying close attention might have been able to guess what this ceremony was for.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"
the gods can judge me when i'm dead || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:38

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

Orchidpaw found her usual spot in the clearing, looking up at Leopardstar with interested eyes. Leopardstar looked different today - far from what Orchidpaw was used to, especially during the quarterly moon meeting. She looked happy. She cast curious glances around the clearing, convinced she was missing something. Of course, she wasn't - she was just oblivious.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 22:27

Leopardstar found the apprentice she was looking for quickly, though she waited for the Clan to settle in place before she continued speaking. "We are gathered here today to witness the naming of a new warrior. Orchidpaw, please step forward."

An easy smile on her face as she waited to see Orchidpaw's reaction, and for her to step forward as requested. Only once she did so did the leader continue.

"I call upon the warriors of ShadowClan to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our honorable code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn."

What expressions would she find as she met Orchidpaw's eyes?

"Orchidpaw, do you swear to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Apr 2024 - 17:31

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

Orchidpaw's head snapped up from the clearing when she heard her name called by Leopardstar. Her name. Her eyes widened, glimmering with surprise and excitement. She rose to her paws, desperate to maintain her composure, yet her tail betrayed her - the fluffy bush flicking rapidly.

Meeting Leopardstar's gaze, she stepped forward. She didn't expect this so soon - yet it was here - and she didn't know how to feel. As Leopardstar posed a question... No. The question. She felt clarity wash over her. She was more sure of this than ever. This is what she was meant to be - a warrior of ShadowClan.

"I do." She responded. Her voice carried across the clearing, steady and firm.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 11:12

Orchidpaw's valiant effort to maintain composure, betrayed by her twitching tail, certainly didn't escape the leader's notice; but Leopardstar didn't comment on it. Orchidpaw's oath was swift and decisive, without so much as a hint of hesitation.

"Then it is my honor to name you as a warrior before all of ShadowClan," she declared. "Orchidpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Orchidspark. ShadowClan honors your curiosity and resilience, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in your own right."

She leapt down from the Jaggedrock, touched her nose to the newly-named warrior's shoulder, and offered a smile.

"Congratulations. You'll sit your vigil at sunrise, but for now I suggest you take some time to get settled and celebrate your accomplishments."

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 14:26

Larkshine
Tier 2 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

(OOC: Lark soup bc I’ve been lazy)

“ORCHIDSPARK!” Larkshine could barely hold her excitement when Leopardstar called upon her apprentice, and she was letting it show now that she had been named a warrior. She ran and jumped over cats as she made her way over to Orchidspark.

She touched her head to her former apprentice’s and purred. “I’m so proud of you! Congratulations Orchidspark, you worked hard for this!” She took a step back to meet the black and white molly’s gaze, “It was so fun teaching you and I can’t wait to see what warriorhood has in store for you! Hopefully no more porcupines!” Larkshine winked with her good eye at the new warrior.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Orchidpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1