Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

show me just how mature you are [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

show me just how mature you are [c] Empty
PostSubject: show me just how mature you are [c]   show me just how mature you are [c] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 2:34

Pineblossom

Apprentices could sometimes get a little too involved in their own lives, their own heads, their own thoughts. It was an understandable (if frustrating) truth that Pineblossom had come to accept at one point. Still, coming back from a long patrol and feeling hungry for dinner only to find an apprentice scavenging through the entire pile and being in the way of choosing any food…That was not exactly a way that she wanted to end her day.

Pineblossom stood to the side for nearly a minute, trying to let Batpaw choose his food—or find whatever he was looking for—until she had run out of patience. She said, “Excuse me. You’ll need to move aside so I can choose my meal.” Her voice was flatter than she intended, but her patience was too far gone to try and revise her tone.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader