Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Empty
PostSubject: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 10:32

Welcome to SkyClan Patrols and Duties: Night Guard!
Warriors will take turns staying awake in pairs to oversee camp while the rest of the Clan sleeps.

RULES
During your first post, roll one Effect Dice to determine if your guard duty is interrupted by something!
1-3: The night will pass by peacefully.
4-5: Another warrior leaves or enters camp.
6: The night is interrupted by a strong stench and snuffling sounds outside camp walls...

Honeydew

Honeydew had finished assigning Myrtlebloom and Bubblebeam to night guard duty. Resting her tail on each of their flanks in turn, she bid them a peaceful night and disappeared into the darkness of the warrior's den.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 19:21

Bubblebeam didn't know whether it was because her friend Honeydew was now the deputy, or she'd done something else to put herself on some kind of list, but it seemed that her duties had almost doubled recently. Or maybe she was just used to the smaller responsibilities back at the lake. Maybe it was due to the deaths of Beechfang and Birdstar and Foxtrot, the thoughts of which always made her stomach queasy, and there were just fewer paws to go around. Maybe she was just overthinking things. But it really felt like she was doing twice the work she used to. She couldn't bring herself to refuse anything, though; good warriors were supposed to complete their duties. Doing easy things like this for the Clan was the least she could do. The only way she could really help. Besides, she didn't want to let Honeydew down.

As the night grew closer and the sun set further below the tops of the trees, Bubblebeam let out a quiet, shaky breath. She wasn't scared of the dark. It just... made her a little bit uncomfortable when she got inside her own head. The dark on its own was fine. After all, it was usually late night or early morning when she ran into Silverbird or Hawkmist. They both stayed awake the whole night. Tonight, that she'd be staying awake for a large chunk of it. She'd slept in this morning to make sure that she wouldn't be sleepy, but she shouldn't have been worried; her nerves were too raw to let her rest. She was wide awake. Not because she wasn't tired, but because the darkness all around her was seemingly closing in. If she focused, she could hear what she could have sworn were strange creaks and shuffling sounds from outside in the forest, but it was most likely her imagination. Foxes and wolves wouldn't dare invade camp. ThunderClan wouldn't suddenly appear with a battle patrol. They would be fine.

To distract herself, she turned to her partner for the night--a recently named warrior, Myrtlebloom. Another friend of Honeydew, if she recalled correctly. Had they ever spoken before? Bubblebeam was gradually realizing how few of her younger Clanmates she had close relationships with, especially those who had been apprentices during their time at the lake. But that didn't mean they couldn't start now. The blue-furred warrior took another breath, then offered a friendly smile. "So, how has your day been?" she asked, being sure to keep her voice quiet so as to not wake anyone up.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 19:21

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Mistpe10
SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 15:41

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlebloom had slept most of the day away to prepare for her night guard duty. A small purr rumbled out as she passed by Honeydew and walked up and sat down beside Bubblebeam, another friend of the new deputy. She wasn't expecting the young she cat to speak to her, and was caught a little off guard when she did. "Oh uh, I slept most the day away. I wanted to be ready for tonight." Myrtlebloom mewed quietly. "How was your day?"

(The night will pass by peacefully so bonding time for Bubble and Myrtle!)

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 15:41

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Mistpe10
SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 14:32

Bubblebeam nodded in response. "Yeah, me too. I didn't want to fall asleep when we were supposed to be watching over camp." She... wasn't sure what other answer she'd been expecting, honestly. She used to be really good at starting conversations, but nowadays with the state of the Clan, it was difficult to talk around the issues that everyone was dealing with. The journey and wolves, the war, the... everything. So what was she supposed to talk about? Find something, anything. "So... what's your favorite color?" Was that too kittish? She hoped not. "I think mine changes based on the day. Right now, though, it's green. Because I'm very excited for newleaf, and every time I see grass peeking through the snow or leaves starting to grow, I get excited." Hopefully she didn't come off as too desperate to make friends.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 15:14

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlebloom looked at the young warrior as she spoke. There were many things she hadn’t thought about like what was her favorite food or color, and the questions were now coming to the surface. Maybe it was because she had never been asked before, probably because she didn’t interact with other cats and now, she sat here staring… awkwardly. “Er, I’m not sure. I guess I like the color of moss.” She mewed looking at her feet.

‘I should try to be more friendly.’ Myrtlebloom thought as she looked up at the grey molly beside her. “I am also excited for newleaf. I’m hoping the creek rises a bit. I do like walking along the creek.” She purred. Myrtlebloom was trying to be a little less reserved in hopes the shy warrior beside her could feel more comfortable.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 19:09

Bubblebeam returned Myrtlebloom's smile as the she-cat responded. Maybe the night would pass a little bit more easily with some nice conversation, after all. It was easiest to forget herself when she was talking with somebody else. "I agree! The creek is one of the prettiest places on the territory," she said warmly. "I think it will get a little bit higher when all the snow melts, and when it starts raining more often. I don't really like being wet, but I like the sound of the water. It's nice and relaxing." The tip of her soft gray tail flicked behind her. "I really like walking in nature. I'm very excited for the flowers to bloom so that things get more colorful, though. I was a kit around the very end of greenleaf, so I remember when it used to be warmer... I kind of miss it. But leaf-bare will be over any day now, I hope. I think the whole Clan needs a change. Or at least I do."

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 14:47

Myrtlebloom
Tier 2 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

It seemed like the two mollies had a lot in common and Myrtlebloom started to relax around the other warrior. “I cant wait to experience the flowers and the warmer days!” Myrtlebloom purred slightly. She really hoped Bubblebeam was right and that new-leaf would make an appearance soon. “Maybe when the days get warmer and the flowers bloom, we can go for a walk? Maybe find some useful herbs for the medicine cats?” She chirped to the grey she-cat.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]   SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024] Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan Night Guard [03-2024]
Page 1 of 1