Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell Me Something [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

Tell Me Something [c] Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me Something [c]   Tell Me Something [c] EmptyTue 5 Mar 2024 - 10:00

OOC: This is occuring post-war, but before the deputy naming ceremony. Honeydew is still injured, and hasn't been named deputy quite yet!

Honeydew

Her injuries were beginning to recover, but her muscles screamed to run, to jump, to exercise and train. This was the most still Honeydew had ever been in her entire life, and she hated it. She gratefully ate the herbs the medicine cats prepared for her, and diligently listened to their instructions, but it didn't take away her restlessness.

A shadow fell across the den, and Honeydew looked up to see the muscular form of her brother, Shatteredsky. Honeydew released a pleasant trill and waved her tail in greeting. It had been so long since she'd been able to speak with him one on one; they were always busy with their own duties around camp.

"Shatteredsky!" she exclaimed, "It's so nice to see you, my brother." A great purr erupted from her chest, but the she-cat remained still.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down

Tell Me Something [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: SkyClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: