Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Plot with Tara's 2024 roster!

Go down 
+5
GravisCordis
Flybot
Karuna
Romantica
Tara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3122

Plot with Tara's 2024 roster! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot with Tara's 2024 roster!   Plot with Tara's 2024 roster! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 0:13

Aspen: Absolutely open to those ideas! Sorry I thought I responded to you way earlier. Do you want them to be doing anything specific?

Copper: I am open for Sage, Asmo and Falcon to meet anyone! Pretty much just tell me what you want and it will happen. Sage is the polar opposite of Asmo. As a matter of fact, the OC's know eachother and have fought before LOL. Falcon is Falcon, needs no introduction at this point probably. Whatever you want, I am down for.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

Plot with Tara's 2024 roster! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot with Tara's 2024 roster!   Plot with Tara's 2024 roster! - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 May 2024 - 3:04

Tara wrote:
Copper: I am open for Sage, Asmo and Falcon to meet anyone! Pretty much just tell me what you want and it will happen. Sage is the polar opposite of Asmo. As a matter of fact, the OC's know eachother and have fought before LOL. Falcon is Falcon, needs no introduction at this point probably. Whatever you want, I am down for.

In that case, how about Asmo meeting Quill and Sage meeting Juniper? Maybe Amso & Quill will have a little talk after a quick fight and Sage could go flower-hunting with Juniper.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down

Plot with Tara's 2024 roster!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2