Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate [closed] Empty
PostSubject: i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate [closed]   i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate [closed] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 12:06

Briarthorn and Stormwatcher were just a few foxlengths ahead of the rest of the patrol, and her ears stayed on a constant swivel as they walked along the river. There was no telling exactly what might happen, given the tensions that still inevitably lingered. Briarthorn had no reason to believe that Perchstar would command her warriors to attack or be hostile after the way the war ended, but she could never be too certain. For now, her pawsteps were cautious, but her hackles were lowered. Her gaze shifted over to where the tom beside her walked. He'd been very invested in the war, from what Briarthorn remembered. "How are your wounds holding up? I trust that your wounds are healing well?" She said simply. It couldn't hurt to check in.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down

i punch my walls, stay out at night, and i do karate [closed]
Page 1 of 1