Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello? Hello, hello?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 880

Hello? Hello, hello? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 16:29

Her paws hurt. She was pretty sure this was the most she'd actually walked in her entire life. Why in the world did her dad live so far away? This could have been a much simpler endeavor if he hadn't left. She sighed, thinking this would have been even simpler if her mom had been any more forthcoming about her heritage. Her mother had fiiiiinally spilled a bare bones description of the tom who helped spawn her but had almost immediately froze up again and refused to share any further.

Mutiny had had enough, if mom wouldn't give her answers then dad had to... right?

That being said, she had no clue on whether she was going the right direction. She'd been wandering for so long she wasn't even sure where home was anymore. Her stomach growled and she soon found herself distracted, wondering if the wild cats were particularly generous with food.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Hello? Hello, hello? QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 16:38

Stormwatcher had been out hunting. So far with very meh luck. He missed a squirrel and the birds were alarmed by it and had not landed again. He gave an annoyed huff at himself for being so careless.

His ears perked up hearing someone else though... he was on EDGE ever since the war with riverclan and he narrowed his eyes ducking low and stalking forward switching immedietly from hunting mode to stalking what ever was out there.

He moved quiet as a ghost as he snuck towards the camp trying to keep his thudding heart from beating out of his chest. He bared his teeth in agression... this might be another riverclan attack! Those miserable cat fish!

Poking his head up he spotted a cat on their land he did not know he ducked back down fur standing on edge and addreneline rushing at him.

RIVERCLAN!!!

He gave a little hiss to himself... there was probebly more of them... maybe he could pick this one off quick and get to the next of them, he could pick off this whole patrol and bring their pelts to the next gathering and toss them at that monster perchstar!

With a full growl and hiss he launched himself right at the intruder

"Foxdung riverclan" he hissed claws already drawn and swiping at the cat invading his hunting grounds!

Jumping Strike used for 13 dmg and 7 sp

Storm:
70 / 70 hp
153 / 160 sp

Mutiny
27 / 40 hp
100 / 100 sp

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 16:46

Honeydew

Honeydew was out on her first patrol after being named deputy, and it felt strange organizing cats into patrols, like she watched Wolfblossom do so many moons before. But as she was stalking her squirrel, she heard a ruckus from nearby and her prey fled up the tree too quickly for her to give chase. Honeydew's fur stood on end at the sound of yowling cats, and all thoughts of prey left her mind at once. She took off in the direction of the sound, and recognized the voice of Stormwatcher.

RiverClan? Oh no!

As the young deputy leaped out into the clearing, she was horrified to see Stormwatcher already locked in battle with a strange cat. She looked around wildly, checking for an ambush, but none came. She parted her jaws to drink in the scent, but she didn't detect the fishy odor of RiverClan.

"Stormwatcher!" she yowled, streaking over to the pair of cats, claws unsheathed. "Stormwatcher, wait!" She hissed. "Stop - both of you!" Her heart was pounding in her chest.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 16:53

Lightningbreeze had been avoiding the border, really, but she heard the familiar voice of Stormwatcher in the distance as she walked and suddenly found herself thinking--in a most un-Lightningbreeze-like way that only really seemed to strike her when she regarded him, and okay, maybe she was still holding a grudge on Crooked's behalf; but that was neither here nor there--that, Oh, this oughta be good.

She danced through the branches toward the sound of hissing, tail swaying with the breeze as she moved, and before she could do anything at all she spotted Honeydew moving to intervene in the-- fight?

Well. Was it a fight? It sort of looked more like an all-out assault on Stormwatcher's part.

Sure, they were supposed to fight trespassers, but Lightningbreeze only really bothered attacking anyone if they attacked her first. Or if it was just for fun.

With the ease that had earned her her name, she leapt from the lower branches the forest floor, sniffing the air with obvious curiosity and waved her tail in greeting at the hapless loner.

"Heya! Sorry about Stormwatcher, probably. That's Honeydew, and I'm Lightningbreeze! Who're you?"

(Situational awareness was, perhaps, not her strong suit.)

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 17:05

So wrapped up in her internal monologue of how hungry she was and how much her paws her was Mutiny that she didn't notice the wild cat until he was on top of her with his claws buried in her skin. She yelped in pain and surprise, scrambling away from him with her ears pinned to her skull as two new cats approached rapidly. Her gaze narrowed on her attacker, then flicked rapidly between the other strangers.

"WHAT- What's your damage, man?!"

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 17:39

Stormwatcher hissed all his puffy pelt still spiked out in attack mode. This threat was going to be sorry they were ever loyal to that hypocrite Perchstar.

Then the voice of his new deputy sounded and he flicked an ear but did not dare take his eyes off the intruder.

He was more confused than anything else... she wanted him to stop??

"what?!" he asked not angry at honey... just very VERY confused, why would she want a riverclanner here?

He glared at the enemy cat untrusting... hmm she did not scent of riverclan, but those dark forest cats were sneaky devils...

"She coulda washed her riverclan scent off in the river!" he tried to reason... more so covering the fact he had just forgotten to even scent for clan before just swinging.

"and even if she is not riverclan she is still intruding" he protesed, at this point just more worried he had acted wrong, none of this made sense, Wolf had kicked his tail into gear and made him not so lazy and now he was being yelled at to be less warrior-like

... if the high ranks could please make up their minds if they wanted him to nap or be attack cat that would be great.

he gave a half sigh flicking his tail at the stranger.

Soon after, Lightningbreeze was also here introducing everyone. "yeah... sorry about me I guess" he huffed still not taking his narrowed eyes off this stranger who he did not trust in the slightest.

"alright Honeydew... what would you like me to do then? he asked letting his claws retract at least.

He would listen to Honeydew, she was after all the new deputy, he did not understand her methods but she must know what she is doing.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 17:53

Honeydew

Relief flooded the she-cat as things quickly recovered themselves. Lightningbreeze was a welcome distraction from the violence. Honeydew breathed a sigh of relief and padded up beside Stormwatcher, brushing her fluffy tail over his back. She gave the tom a knowing glance and a small nod to assure him that she was not upset.

"You're right, Stormwatcher," she mewed, "this stranger certainly is intruding on SkyClan's territory." She shot the strange cat a stern look, her pale blue eyes both cautious and questioning. Stormwatcher was just trying to defend our borders, she reminded herself. Perhaps later we can talk about asking questions first and only using claws when it's needed. But for now... Her eyes narrowed on the young cat before her.

As Lightningbreeze introduced them, Honeydew nodded, but didn't break eye contact. "We are SkyClan. Who are you, and what are you doing in our territory?" she asked, keeping her tone commanding but cool. Stormwatcher showed her that we mean business, but this cat seems young. Honeydew couldn't forgive herself if she or her clanmates seriously injured such a young cat, if they were innocent. "Didn't you notice when you crossed our scent line at the border?"

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024 - 17:58

Lightningbreeze's nose twitched. What? What kind of cat was named What?

"What kind of name is that?" she asked the stranger, though before she could say much anything more Honeydew had continued speaking. "I guess it doesn't matter, really... 'S nice to meet you, What! But I guess Honeydew's right--what're you doing on our territory?"

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 13:18

She hesitated. This whole interaction was a bit disorienting, and the sharp, throbbing pain from her now bleeding pelt wasn't helping. "Scent line? Well ehh... I've been trying to find the wild cats? I figured that was a good indicator I was going the right way, but I'm a bit lost and the directions I was given weren't all too great in the first place so... Maybe I got turned around?"

Seems like maybe she'd stumbled across the right place after all, now that she thought of it. She should probably just be honest.

"I'm looking for a... what was it, Cloud Clan? Something like that? Mom said my dad's from there, though I don't think he's expecting me."

Her head caught up with what all had been said to her and she buffered for a moment before going "Oh- my name is Mutiny."

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 9:49

Honeydew

Honeydew exchanged looks from her patrol before she turned back to the little rogue.

"SkyClan," she repeated. "Your mother said your father is from SkyClan?" The deputy tried to imagine if Mutiny reminded her of any cat she knew. Sure, maybe there's something in her eyes... "Do you know your father's name?" She asked, head tilting with interest. If she's really here to find her family, she should know the name of the cat that is supposedly her father, Honeydew considered. This was a test. If she does share SkyClan blood, Wolfblossom will want to see her immediately. Her tail twitched back and forth in anticipation.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? EmptyYesterday at 10:12

(Gonna scoot this to a new topic since life thingies came up and at this point it's a little out of date-)

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Hello, hello?   Hello? Hello, hello? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Hello, hello?