Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[O] Little Collector

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [S]piderpaw, [O]leanderkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 578

[O] Little Collector Empty
PostSubject: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptySat 24 Feb 2024 - 23:12

Boarkit

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

Usually, the large kitten sat outside of the nursery, his thick fur fluffed up to protect himself from the cold and turning himself into a fuzzy rock, but tonight he was up and about. Traffic had turned the snow inside camp into muddy sleet, Boarkit pawing through to the wet dirt beneath. He was on an important mission no one could distract him from, his brows subtly furrowed in concentration. His inability to leave camp made his task irritatingly difficult, but not impossible. Boarkit's bobbed tail flicked with interest as he finally found what he was looking for.

Cool rocks.

Camp didn't offer much variety, mostly light grey ones. The tabby kitten wasn't much interested in those, especially not when he had other much more interesting things in his collection. A bright red bird feather, cool pine cones and seed pods, a weird black rock his mother said came from the thunderpath itself. No rock was as cool as his thunderpath rock, but perhaps this one could be close. A brown one with a line running down the middle.

Kitten claws dug at the dirt and stone in an attempt to release his prize from its shallow, earthly prison, determined to put it in its proper place next to his nest.

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderkit | Riverclan Kit | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 17:15

Sunflare had found himself oddly drawn to the kits of late. They were silly things, but always good for restoring one’s hope in the world. So pure, so determined. Like young Boarkit, who was now digging as if his life depended on it. Sunflare had noted the kit to be a collector, always carrying around some odd trinket. Not unlike himself in his youth. His collection of Twoleg collars had been his pride and joy, trophies of his victory over captivity. Now, they lay mangled by wolves many days’ journey away. All except for one. He’d saved a single bright blue collar from his collection as they fled.

“Greetings, young one,” he purred. “Would you like some assistance?”
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [S] Windclan Apprentice, [O] RiverclanKit
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 22:05

Boarkit

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

A tufted ear flicked at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, lifting his head from the dirt to glance at the other tom. For a moment, Boarkit kept quiet, amber eyes flicking over the warrior in silent judgment. The kitten could acknowledge a warrior's strength might be helpful in getting his rock, but a part of him stubbornly wanted to do it himself. He had already begun digging, and he was making some progress in dislodging it... albeit not much. Kitten claws had little leverage when the rock was half submerged in cold mud and dirt.

His eyes squinted thoughtfully before relenting. "... You can help. I want this rock, but the ground is hard. It won't give me it." He spoke as though the ground was purposely holding his rock captive. It certainly felt like it. "I just need you to loosen it. I wanna pull it out." He gave his rock a pat with a paw before stepping back to give Sunflare a little room. There was another beat of silence before the kit remembered his manners. "Please and thank you."

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptyWed 28 Feb 2024 - 10:07

Sunflare smiled at the shallow scrapes in the packed ground. “You’ve made excellent progress so far,” he purred. “I see the makings of a strong warrior.” Unsheathing his own claws, the lanky tom kneaded the earth for a few breaths, not dislodging the pebble itself but scoring several lines along which the remaining dirt could fall away. “All right, I think it just needs one more good pull,” he mewed. “You know, young one, I’ve fought for some treasures myself. Long ago, when I was not much older than you, I was taken by Twolegs. They tried to put their nasty collars on me, and I tore off every one. I kept one of them.”
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 15:18

Boarkit

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

Boarkit waited patiently and silently as the tom assisted in getting his rock, offering a small nod of acknowledgment and thanks when the task was done. He was the one pulling the rock out of the ground, so a little help didn't diminish his achievement.

He stepped forward and grabbed the pebble between his teeth, tugging until it pulled free from the earth. A happy purr rumbled from his throat before Sunflare pulled his attention. He had a collection too? Of twoleg things?! Well, at least one twoleg thing. Amber eyes subtly widened in awe, his previous disinterest melting in the face of new information. He opened his mouth to speak, mistakenly dropping his rock in the process. He quickly placed his paw on it like he meant to drop it before continuing like nothing happened.

"You have a twoleg collar? What was it like being with them?" He hadn't heard much about them, but he knew they were weird and kidnapped cats sometimes. He was much more interested in whatever trinkets they left behind. He heard stories of them and their strange trinkets and he was determined to collect them... once he was old enough to leave camp.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 16:55

Sunflare couldn’t help but stand a little taller as he was admired by the kit. “Oh yes, they captured many cats when I was young. You see the piece missing from my ear? They took it from me, another way of marking me I suppose. They kept many of us in a nest, all cramped together. I remember sparring with a RiverClan apprentice, and eating strange food, mush that tasted fishy and pellets almost like soft pebbles. It didn’t taste as bad as some say, but it was nothing like fresh-kill. I only ate it because I had no choice other than starving, and my clan needed me.” He scored a claw against the ground. “I was the one to save us all, by finding an escape hole they left open.”
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 8:12

Boarkit

Ghost in your house
Ghost in your arms

Boarkit's head tilted as he was told the tale. "Twolegs attacked you?" His eyes shifted to the tom's torn ear. And kept so many cats prisoner? The little tom was starting to realize just how dangerous twolegs were. They were predators, taking cats in mass. An ear flicked back, a subtle sign of his discomfort. Thankfully Sunflare saved those inside, who knows what would have happened to them if he didn't. "Are they still taking cats? Is it... safe to go outside?" Sunflare talked about it as though it was in the past, but Boarkit wasn't exactly looking to get captured. Having parts taken to mark him and eating awful food sounded horrific. Maybe he could stand to be a kit locked in camp a little longer if that was what he had to contend with outside.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Little Collector   [O] Little Collector Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Little Collector
Page 1 of 1