Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptyThu 22 Feb 2024 - 10:00

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

It was becoming tradition to see a tiny kit spending his days staring at the entrance of the camp. He was always there to inspect every patrol that passed through, hoping he would see one cat in particular.

And every day he was disappointed.

And yet, Elmkit always kept a smile on his face. His father would be in the next patrol. He just knew it.

It must have been a really big surprise for his father to be taking so long. He bet that his dad was going to bring back a whole badger! That would be soo cool!

And so Elmkit would continue to wait. He would wait for his dad, and that badger he would surely be dragging behind him.

His dad was awesome like that.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024 - 19:28

Sprucebark being the very formal and rule oriented cat that he was took careful note of all patrols and who was supposed to be where.... so when a certain tom was missing for ... MUCH... longer than he was supposed to be it worried him. Not to mention the kit he had.

Sprucebark often times found himself gazing over at the nursery feeling sympathy for elmkit.  He never knew his father either so seeing Elmkits dad leave was not easy.  He felt a tinge of guilt that he should be helping the kitten out more.

He glanced over to his mate and nudged her gently and groomed at her pelt. "Have... you ever thought of adoption? he asked quietly glancing at the nursery once more.

He looked at his paws... he was not sure what Scorch would think of all that. "Maybe we could at least ... be there for him, I dont know" he whispered.

The war was still heavy on his mind and he wanted to think of anything else.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 10:10

She pinned her ears, but immediately was comforted by Sprucebark grooming her fur. "Is he coming back?" she asked, worried of Elmkit’s father. It had been a few days since the Tom had last entered camp, and Scorchlight was starting to worry that Elmkit would be left without a father. She imagined how hard it would be with no one who truly loved you. "I’m not sure," she meowed. "Do you think we’re ready?" she asked, twisting her head to face Sprucebark, gently licking Sprucebark’s ear, smiling. She had never imagined adopting a kit, but maybe it would help Elmkit? She too felt sympathy for the young kit.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3qsSL=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3qjRT=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3NSVJ=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3XjWK=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 11:23

Elmkit
Kit | RiverClan | He/Him

"I would give up everything in the world for you."

A patrol made their way through the camp entrance, and Elmkit immediately jumped to his paws. This would be the one! His dad was in this one!

"'Scuse me, coming through! Got a very important delivery coming!" He inspected the different cats that walked through. Some of them had bits of prey, but none of them carried a badger. And none of them were his father.

Elmkit's face fell, once again disappointed. His dad was taking such a long time. He was starting to wonder if the surprise was even worth it. He just wanted his dad back.

Elmkit returned to his spot, his head in his paws, as he continued to watch for the next patrol.

His dad had to be on that next patrol.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 0:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 19:26

Sprucebark hesitated glancing at his mate. She was always really cheerful and a light in what otherwise would have been utter darkness lately. Were they ready?? "probably not. But I cant stand to see him alone" he answered as honestly as he could. He gave her a reassuring smile though, "but... I dont think any parents are ever truely ready, I know that together we can do it... right?"

He gave a nod to her more sure than ever now that this was the right thing to do and he slowly went over to the kitten.

"Umm elmkit?" he meowed gently and knelt down to the kittens level.

"I think... it would be good if you spend some time with Scorchlight and I. I dont... we are not sure w-when your dad will be back" he nearly choked on the words having to say them. It all was a lot to take in and he thought about how he never knew his father either.

"We will look after you best we can" he meowed quietly... He realized thi was a lot for the ktiten to take in but he would rather tell Elmkit the truth than try and hide things from

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 552

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 8:56

Scorchlight had felt bad for Sprucebark. It must’ve have been a lot for him having to tell a kit that they supposed his father wasn’t coming back. But even if they thought they were ready, was Elmkit ready to intake all the information they wanted to tell him?

"We don’t know.. if you want to stay with us, but.. we can care for you for the time being since your father is away," she tried to phrase her words in a way that made it not a lie, not devastating news. Seeing how angry Elmkit’s father had been, she didn’t think he would ever want to come back and see his kit again. She wasn’t frustrated by this, but it seemed the kit kept believing his father was out there.. and he kept believing that his father was going to come back, which Scorchlight doubted. But there was still a spark of hope, so why let the poor kit down?

"If you don’t want to be with us, that is fine," she meowed, trying to reassure Elmkit and not pressure him into staying with her and Sprucebark.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

(Pokémon, please feed them.)
Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3qsSL=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3qjRT=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3NSVJ=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3XjWK=party Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] ?3Xnr_=party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]   Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Me Under The Elm Tree [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: