Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i need a StarClan cat for Yewpaw's moonstone!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i need a StarClan cat for Yewpaw's moonstone!! Empty
PostSubject: i need a StarClan cat for Yewpaw's moonstone!!   i need a StarClan cat for Yewpaw's moonstone!! EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 21:28

it's really hard to describe Yewpaw besides "complicated" - he has a lot of emotions surrounding Paledove, his sisters, Mallowpaw and Honeypaw. he is part of a [redacted] plot and he desperately needs some guidance on that.

honestly, i would have loved him being visited by the Dark Forest because he feels lost at the moment! unfortunately it's weakened atm - which means this is the perfect opportunity for your debatable "controversial" StarClan kitties who did something absolutely terrible yet managed to find their way into StarClan some how. you don't have to be a good cat to him, either. you can be angry with him. he comes off a little abrasive so it'll make sense! however, this conversation will have lasting effects on him forever! i'm excited to see who volunteers and how this will affect his plot and feelings in the future <3
Back to top Go down

i need a StarClan cat for Yewpaw's moonstone!!
Page 1 of 1