Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sunny side up [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

sunny side up [c] Empty
PostSubject: sunny side up [c]   sunny side up [c] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2024 - 20:02

Willowwisp

Willowwisp did not remember a lot from her time at the lake because of all of the sickness. Her time spent was nothing but a blur, but she did have the occasional memory of seeing a blur of golden fur that she was pretty certain was none other than Sunpool. She missed spending time with him and Rookflight both. Perhaps now that they were back home they could spend time together…and she would ensure as much with Sunpool.

“May we spar?” Willowwisp requested and she started walking alongside Sunpool towards a good spot to do just that. “I feel like I have lost so much energy since the entire trip to the lake…I want to make sure I remain in fighting shape.”
RiverClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • 50 | 120 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

sunny side up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny side up [c]   sunny side up [c] EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 19:56

SunpoolRiverclan Territory

The time at the lake was a stressful blur for Sunpool. His best friends were both riddled with illness, along with most of the clan, and he spent most of that period just trying to help the rest of his clan. He was grateful to be home again, grateful to have a river full of clean and fresh food again, grateful that his friends were better, but stress still lingered. War loomed on the horizon and tensions were high in the clan. It was something Sunpool couldn't help worrying over, but at the same time, he was trying to put it out of his mind right now. Right now was for Willowwisp, someone Sunpool was more than happy to devote all his focus towards. After all, any time spent with Willowwisp was time well spent.

His head swiveled to face her as she spoke in that gentle, soft voice of hers, and he smiled brightly, tail lifting. “Absolutely!” He crowed, voice cheerful despite the cloud of anxiety that seemed inescapable these days. “Honestly, I think I’m a little out of practice too… There wasn’t much room to maneuver when we were all packed together on the trip or at the lake…besides, I was too distracted to focus on that. So yeah, it’d be good!” He smiled, too-large teeth poking out of his mouth.

As they were already heading in that direction, it didn’t take them long to reach a clear patch of sand, perfect for a spar. Sunpool’s pupils were wide when he spun around to face Willowpaw, and he gave her a crooked, exctied grin before he wiggled back, then leapt forward in a pounce towards his friend. “Gotcha!”

Sunpool used Jumping Strike! It dealt 10 damage (7+3) and cost -7 SP!

Willowwisp
40/50 HP (-10)
120/120 SP

Sunpool
30/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7)

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3010

sunny side up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny side up [c]   sunny side up [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 19:01

Willowwisp

Willowwisp moved as gracefully as ever, rolling to the side before Sunpool’s paws could fully land on him. They were both sorely out of practice, but Willowwisp would still give it her all. She had to, as the leader’s daughter; with tensions so high in the forest, she could not afford to let her mother down.

When she rose back to her feet, her coat just a little wet from the damp sand beneath them, she tried to strike out with a quick swipe while he was caught off guard. Her paw managed to land against his shoulder, shoving him a little in the process. She stood high on her toes, prepped and ready for whatever he attacked her with next.

Willowwisp used Dodge and fight! Counterattack successful!

Willowwisp
50/50 HP (+10)
113/120 SP (-7)

Sunpool
23/30 HP (-7)
73/80 SP
RiverClan • T3 Warrior • She/Her • 50 | 120 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes

Last edited by xaandiir on Tue 27 Feb 2024 - 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15179

sunny side up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny side up [c]   sunny side up [c] EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 19:01

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

sunny side up [c] Mistpe10
sunny side up [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

sunny side up [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny side up [c]   sunny side up [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny side up [c]
Page 1 of 1