Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StormClan Plotting Hub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

StormClan Plotting Hub Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 am

Blazefang will soon be leaving ThunderClan to establish her own clan! I’m still accepting interested parties. This is a more coherent thread for StormClan info and plotting discussion.

Current Blaze Location: TC

Plans
Blazefang will be leaving ThunderClan fairly soon and from there my next goal is to find a potential camp. I’m not super familiar with outsider territory so any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ll contact each of you individually on how/when to bring in your character.
Once StormClan has a camp, Blazefang will be appointing a deputy! As staff have determined Blazefang counts as an HR, only those who qualify for an HR position will be eligible for this, and I’ll run any potential choices by staff before contacting them personally.
The first Gathering held after StormClan’s camp is established will include our new group! Blazefang’s plan is to just roll up like nothing’s wrong and hop on the Great Rock. We’ll see how long it takes for chaos to ensue.
Blazefang will also be ATTEMPTING a Nine Lives ceremony. It’s up to staff whether she’s accepted. If she is, though, expect her to lose lives fairly quickly as I don’t plan on keeping Blazestar long term.

Additionally, StormClan will be following a slightly modified Warrior Code. This will be revealed IC once we have a camp, but here it is:

1. All life is precious and should be protected.
1a. Do not kill other cats unless in self-defense.
1b. Using full force on a weaker enemy without allowing them an escape window counts as attempting to kill.
1c. Attempt to settle all disputes with words before resorting to claws.
1d. No StormClan warrior may neglect a cat in pain or danger (regardless of age or allegiance) unless they would be risking their own life or others to do so.
1e. If any cat breaks Rule 1a they are a Bloodshedder and rule 1d does not apply to them.
1f. Prey and herbs should not be overhunted or used carelessly.

2. No cat’s background precludes them from joining StormClan. Only Bloodshedders are unwelcome.

3. Borders are to be checked and marked daily. This is so we know who is on our territory and whether they pose a threat, not to keep outsiders away in the first place. Travelers may pass through, but if they hunt they must share.

4. Cats who cannot hunt are to be fed before those who can.

5. Kits must be six moons old to be apprenticed.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one day or night, whichever is most comfortable.

7. Deputies should be cats who have mentored unless this is not an option. If the leader is unable to pick their own deputy, the responsibility falls to the medicine cat.

8. StormClan will attend Gatherings and make Moonstone trips as is our right as warriors. If StarClan rejects us, so be it.

9. The word of the leader should be followed. If you disagree, take it up privately with your leader and deputy. The exception is if a leader is found to be a Bloodshedder, in which case they must be driven out.

Note that, in spirit, this is just the Warrior Code. Some rules have been consolidated, expanded on, or loosened, but following this version of the code shouldn’t entail breaking the original, unless you count rule 2 of the new code as violating Rule 1 of the original.

Finally, here’s the current list of interested parties (mostly for my own reference):
??? (kieer)
Auburnpaw (Tara)
Louse (Midnee)
Swandive (kjSage)
Quillsplash (Copperbeans)
REDACTED (REDACTED)
Ravenpaw (JJ)
Grub, Jr. (Flybot)

Last edited by Nerd on Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 3:53 pm

For those who’ve expressed interest in StormClan, can anyone think of a reason for Blazefang not to try to set up camp in Old Twolegplace? It’s currently vacant.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 10:03 am

Put me down as interested with Ravenpaw of ThunderClan. I will need some topics done with someone who wants to convince her to leave, though.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 10:13 am

Put me down as also interested with Grub Jr, though she is unborn (she will be born in about 8 days alongside Louse)

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

StormClan Plotting Hub JGgdMsS StormClan Plotting Hub JGg3TFt StormClan Plotting Hub J0ieN9e StormClan Plotting Hub JGg3GK7 StormClan Plotting Hub JGg2WjR

StormClan Plotting Hub JcTsSP1  StormClan Plotting Hub JcnAVnI StormClan Plotting Hub Grub_f10StormClan Plotting Hub JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 1:34 pm

Added! Once there’s a yes or no on Blazefang’s current discussion I can try to work something out for Ravenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 8:54 am

I’m sorry to say that I’m abandoning this plot. IC, Blazefang has lost her reason to do this. OOC, there’s stuff going on that I can’t really share right now. Between it all, I just can’t do what I was hoping for. I’m sorry and I know this stinks.

That said, I do want to see something like this happen! If anyone has a character who would do something like this, you’re welcome to the idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Plotting Hub   StormClan Plotting Hub Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan Plotting Hub
Page 1 of 1