Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

demo disc [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6066

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 8:42 am

This topic counts as 1 of 2 required topics for Quillsplash to learn Shadow Step!

"Follow me, 'kay?~"

Muse led the way through ShadowClan's territory, admittedly unfamiliar with the snowy marsh but excited to be there all the same. "So, what we're gonna do, is we're gonna find something to run from--and you're gonna try to make sure it doesn't see you. If you watch 'em carefully, and you dash at the right time, they'll never even know you were there!~"

She gestured with her tail, whisper-cheering instead of speaking normally. "There's a rat! Perfect, it's small! Now, Shadow Step!~"

i’m wishing too, for something new —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1

Last edited by Holly on Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3255

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:00 am

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Quillsplash still wasn't sure what to think of the guests, but slowly, he was getting used to them. At the very least, he remembered their names now: Cherish was the one expecting kits, Steadfast was the father, Virtue was Steadfast's brother if he remembered correctly, and Muse was the she-cat he was now following. She was trying to teach him something, but like most things that he tried to learn, it seemed to go over his head. She was talking about some kind of stepping movement that was meant to help with hunting, but it was completely lost on him. The tom contemplated ruining her fun and asking her to explain what it was that she was saying, and finally decided to go ahead with it. The tom quickened his pace until he was next to the she-cat, and with a stiff bow of his head he muttered, "Could you repeat that again? I didn't catch it." Only when he raised his head again did he realise that he had bared his neck to a stranger, and swiftly he took a step away from the she-cat.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:17 pm

Muse frowned as her fun was interrupted by the warrior, but that expression quickly bounced back to a bright smile. "Okay, so just do what I do. Like this, see, you see the rat over there?~" She slowly maneuvered forward, careful to keep from its line of sight in the meantime. "Now, once you're in position, try to move away without it spotting you!~"

She grinned at the warrior--Quill-something, she thought, something watery; Quillripple? "'Course, it doesn't always work. But lots of things are like that, you just have to get lucky! Fortune favors, the... Uh. Something. Tricky? No, that's not it.~"

The rat spotted her before she moved very far, but maybe she could distract it to give the warrior a better chance at success? Either way, whether he fled or fought, she would follow suit.

For now she simply flicked her tail toward Quillsplash.

"Your turn, Quill! Just sneak away.~"

Muse attempted Shadow Step to avoid the Rat, costing 10 SP! It failed.
120/130 SP

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 12:17 pm

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

demo disc [c] Mistpe10
demo disc [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:58 am

Sneak away? Quillsplash blinked, watching the she-cat seemingly blend into the shadows and disappearing from sight before appearing once more. He gave a stiff nod of acknowledgement, then tried to copy what she had done. He kept his pawsteps light as he moved away from the rat, head low as he slid into the shadows like the she-cat, Muse, had done. It wasn't so different from his way of backing away from other rogues, he realised, just with a lot more shadows to hide him and a marshland that softened his pawsteps more. He moved naturally, tortoiseshell pelt disappearing into the shadows before he emerged once more some distance away. He blinked at Muse, as if to ask if he had done it right.

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:58 am

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

demo disc [c] Mistpe10
demo disc [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 4:38 pm

Muse followed in the warrior's footsteps as he made his own attempt, successfully slipping away from the rat's line of sight, and nodded once when he looked at her; seemingly searching for confirmation that he'd done it correctly. "Pretty good for a first try!~" she chirped. "...Though I guess we shouldn't just leave that there, either...~"

She fell into a hunter's crouch, tail swaying lightly, and pounced on the rat as one might a mouse; landing as gracefully as she could manage, with her claws digging into its back and teeth sinking into its flesh. She slashed at it until it fell still, and only then did she take a few steps back.

"That's better. Now it can't sneak up on anyone else!~"

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 8:37 am

Quillsplash nodded as Muse confirmed for him that he did in fact get it right. He watched as the she-cat killed the rat, waiting until she had finished before speaking again. "Thanks for teaching me that new move," He murmured, dipping his head in thanks awkwardly before swiftly rising once more and looking away, as if the snowy landscape was suddenly much more attractive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

demo disc [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: demo disc [c]   demo disc [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

demo disc [c]
Page 1 of 1