Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

one fox two fox [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

one fox two fox [c] Empty
PostSubject: one fox two fox [c]   one fox two fox [c] EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 10:57 pm

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
With Sycamorepaw assisting the other apprentices with the elders today, the warrior found herself with some free time and she knew exactly how to spend it.

Sleepyhollow crouched beside a small stream made from melting snow that meandered through Windclan's territory near the Lone Stump. Her gaze was focused intently on the fox pelt beneath her, she had removed it from it's carcass long ago but hadn't found time or motivation to clean it thoroughly until now. Her mother, who had learned from Nightstalker, had taught her how to dry out a pelt and turn it into something wearable.

With a determined huff of breath, she set to work cleaning it. She dipped a paw into the ice cold water and gently scrubbed away any traces of dirt and blood, careful not to soak the fur too much.

After a few washes, the pelt was clean and it was time for the boring part. The drying.

The sun was peaking out over the clouds and by her estimations it was a few hours before sunset, which should give her enough time to dry it completely.

The warrior stretched the pelt out over the stump, ensuring it was spread out evenly before settling down at the base of the stump, her amber eyes scanned the horizon as she patiently waited for the sun to work its magic.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: one fox two fox [c]   one fox two fox [c] EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 9:33 am

Cloudypetal quietly padded towards WindClan territory, restlessness tugging at her paws. The scent of melting snow hinted at the hopeful arrival of newleaf - a season she greatly anticipated, having felt she had only heard tales of how truly beautiful their moorland could be. What would their home look like without its snowy blanket? It intrigued her - many warriors, including herself, had never witnessed her homeland in any other state.

She chuckled to herself, her whiskers twitching. The apprentices and kits walked the same path, at least. They'll both be surprised! She saw Sleepyhollow ahead, near the lone stump. A senior warrior that she had only exchanged greetings with before. Her fox pelt was a point of curiosity for her, but Cloudypetal never knew how to ask about it. What if it came off mean? She longed to be a kit again, where all of that didn't seem to matter as much.

"Sleepyhollow!" Cloudypetal greeted as she approached - slightly awkward, but she still aimed to be respectful and friendly. She dipped her head. "Are you hunting?" She mewed, hoping it would be a great opening. "Do you, err, know of any good places I could teach Cricketpaw?" She took a quick glance at the fox pelt, laid out perfectly on the stump - curiosity lingered in her eyes.

Her original intention of coming out here was to find another good place for him - but getting to know Sleepyhollow was even better! Plus, maybe she'd be able to learn a bit more about the fox pelt.
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: one fox two fox [c]   one fox two fox [c] EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 1:31 am

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
Her name being called snapped her out of a daydream, though the warrior didn't mind too much. She glaced lazily to Cloudypetal, offering a friendly smile, "No hunting today I think, I fancy a little rest today. You?" she responded making a point to stretch out her limbs and get comfortable, gesturing with her tail to the ground next to her for Cloudypetal to sit.

The she-cat asked her if she knew any good places to teach Cricketpaw and she couldn't help but smile a mischievous smile. "Have you met Bushface?" she responded lifting a paw to clean it, "My mentor Blazefang took me to meet Bushface for my first battle moves lesson." Sleepyhollow added, her voice warm and full of obvious fondness for Blazefang. Bushface wasn't any cat, it was simply what it seemed like. A bush. A flat faced bush with thick branches, great for practicing claw swipes and holds. Her mentor had had them fight Bushface, Sleepyhollow had taken all of her apprentices there. She explained who Bushface was and gave a soft laugh, "Besides that there's always the flower field, it's really something in the spring. It's the best place to take a nap, but it isn't too shabby for hunting practice I 'spose."

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner