Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

fate is a funny thing [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

fate is a funny thing [c] Empty
PostSubject: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 14:19

Si have never been a calm blue sea,
i have always been a storm
As Sleepyhollow advanced through Windclan Territory towards the border near Fourtrees, the landscape unfolded into a melting pot of colors and scents. In their absence, it seems there were loners and kittypets that had taken over Fourtrees as well. Their scents were fading and stagnant like they hadn't been there in a few days, but it was still a curious scent.

In the center of the clearing, the four trees stand tall and majestic, their four trunks intertwining like clasped paws. The ancient trees were etched with countless scars and carvings, a testament to the meetings and ceremonies that had taken place beneath their branches. The tree that had fallen due to lightning striking it all those moons ago, from the incident with Beechfang had been moved to the side by Twolegs.

Then amidst the beauty and tranquility of Fourtrees, Sleepyhollow caught the familiar scent of an old friend, it lingered in the air and weaved through the underbrush like a ghost from seasons past.

Her heart quickened with a mix of excitement and apprehension. Blazefang had been her mentor, guiding her through her apprenticeship and early warrior days. But the memory of Blazefang's depature still stung, the day she chose love over loyalty and left Windclan to be with Dayquill in Thunderclan. As a hopeless romantic herself part of her was so happy to see her mentor happy, as finding the love of your life was something special. But it meant leaving her clan behind.

Would Blazefang be the same cat she once knew?

"Blazefang?" she called out, her voice barely above a whisper.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 6:51

For a moment, Blazefang thought her mind was playing tricks on her. She was at Fourtrees after all, where so many of her best and worst memories lingered, waiting to torment her. But no, this was real. “Sleepyhollow!” she called out. Quickly, she shut her mouth and looked around. Had she been followed? Had anyone heard her talking to a WindClan cat? Finally, she padded towards her former apprentice. “Look at you, girl! You grew up! Sorry, I know I’ve seen you since your warrior ceremony, but in my head you’re still my apprentice, y’know?”
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 20:37

"Don't worry, you'll always be my mentor." she purred in response. Sleepyhollow met her with equal excitement, she too felt like she was hallucinating. But no, it really was her. With eagerness to catch up and her curiosity getting the better of her, Sleepyhollow leaned forward. "Blazefang," she began, her voice gentle yet inquisitive, "How have you been?"

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 8:04

Blazefang felt like a silly young warrior again, chatting with her friend, sharing whispered secrets. She pushed down for now the thought that this was wrong. “Living the dream,” she answered wryly. “Truth be told, Sleepy, getting older isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. The world gets awful cold when you’re… alone. Sorry, I shouldn’t be dumping this on you. I don’t regret leaving WindClan, really. I just wish any of my kits were still with me. How are you doing?”
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 10:39

Sleepyhollow chuffed amusedly at Blazefang's response. The dream? What was the dream anymore? To win battles and travel the world, not so much anymore. Now Sleepyhollow just wanted peace. As Blazefang became more open and frank, Sleepy found herself nodding solemnly in agreement. Cold...alone. Two words she knew like the back of her paw. "I know what you mean..I mean..I haven't had the joys of having kits of my own. But losing you, Silverwing, Russetrye, my siblings..." she trailed off shrugging her shoulders, "I've been good besides that, glad to be home. But I'm at that point where I want my own family, I think." she mused, letting herself smile, "If you know any handsome eligible bachelors, do let me know." the mottled warrior said, whiskers twitching.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyMon 19 Feb 2024 - 15:23

Blazefang chuckled a little. “I’ll keep my eyes open. ThunderClan’s got some toms, but I’m not sure if you wanna switch clans. Still, I’ll let you know if I see anyone who reminds me of you.” She fell silent for a minute, a little awkward. “Sleepyhollow, what would you think if… never mind. You belong on the moor. It’s in your blood and your heart.” She touched a paw to Sleepyhollow’s chest for emphasis. “Your heart is undivided. Keep it that way.”
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: fate is a funny thing [c]   fate is a funny thing [c] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 11:53

Sleepyhollow chuckled along with her, though she pondered the thought for a moment, leaving her clan. The hopeless romantic in her wanted to say she would. But...she would have to leave Russet, Vulture, her mom, Kestrel and Eaglyfly. But she still allowed herself to dance with the thought of a forbidden lover.

The silence fell over them like a comfortable blanket and Sleepyhollow looked at Blazefang curiously, a tilt in her head. The moor was in her blood, this was true, her ancestry was riddled with Windclan leaders of past, her heart had always sung the loudest when she was running amongst the heather. "If you need anything..I'm always here for you Blazefang. Clan boundary or not." she replied truthfully, thinking that Blazefang might've gotten into trouble in Thunderclan somehow. Blazefang was one cat she would break every rule in the code for. She was family.

The sun was beginning to fade and fall behind the trees and the night chill was cutting through Sleepyhollow's thick fur and she shivered.

"Well, I think I should get going.." she got to her paws with a stretch and gave her former mentor a grin, "Don't be a stranger." she purred giving Blazefang one last bump of her head on her shoulder before turning to bound back towards camp.

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner