Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hope is a Four Letter Word

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

Hope is a Four Letter Word Empty
PostSubject: Hope is a Four Letter Word   Hope is a Four Letter Word Empty9/2/2024, 4:36 pm

(OOC:
Topic title: Is lyrics from the song 'Counting stars'.  It seems fitting to me that their last topic references the stars that sandy will soon join Cry

Topic location: I choose here because one of their early topics from 2022!! was here.  Wow 2022 the time really flew by:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48952-c-sandy-and-sprucy  )

Sprucebark had invited his sister out to Broken Pools.  This place was the holder to many of his fond memories of them being together.

He dipped his head in his usual warm and formal way as he saw her approaching.  He went to her side and gently nuzzled at her shoulder.  They had always been close siblings, and this was enfoced even more so now than ever before. With the threat of Beechface out there somewhere he had earlier been assigned as her bodygaurd from Auntie Perchstar.

He had taken the assignment very seriously as he took all things and it was not till she retired to elder that he ever dared leave her sights.  Still, he very much so enjoyed these times together.

"Sandyshell!" he purred warmly.

"How has the retirement gone for you? Are you settling in okay? Perhaps there is something I can do to make the elders den more cozy?" he asked with a little tilt of his head.

His voice was the most happy it had maybe ever been.  Even with all the trip and scary things thrown at them (which usually would have shook him very much) he was barely phased.

It was very clear to everyone why this was.  His new mate Scorchlight and him had helped each other so much in all these times.  She was very good for him, they both made sure they took care of each other and selves now. He was the happies tom he could ever be and the whole clan could see that.

He flicked his tail side to side almost in sync with their steps as he slowly walked by her side.  "Littlepaw seems to be taking things well" he started glancing at her to try and make some amount of talk.

He didn't mind if the conversation drifted either this was just a starting point.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

Hope is a Four Letter Word Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope is a Four Letter Word   Hope is a Four Letter Word Empty10/3/2024, 4:00 pm

Sandyshell

Sandyshell arrived at the Broken Pools and spotted the brother who had invited her dipping his head the way he usually did. She bore her shy smile in return and leaned into his affectionate nuzzle. "Hey Sprucey," the tabby purred back while brushing her cheek against his. "Don't worry, the apprentices have been doing a great job taking care of our nests. And yes, the retirement is going well." It warmed her heart to hear the elation in Sprucebarks voice. Sandyshell gave a smile that felt much more relaxed than any smile she had worn in a while.

The molly nodded slightly. "Perhaps. It's a lot more nerve-wracking than it might seem to become a medicine cat apprentice. I'm lucky to have had Dovesight to guide me... I hope I do Littlepaw that same service, even if it's from the elder's den." Sandyshell let the topic leave her mind. She walked gently toward one of the pools with her flank pressed against his and said, "Remember when we played tag here? I don't think you've had a good game of chase in a while..." Her cream paws dipped into the water as a smirk briefly crossed her face, before splashing a bit at Sprucebark.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice