Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come at me bro! (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triangle

Triangle

Characters : Ospreypaw (Sk) | Emberkit (Tc)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan apprentice | Thunderclan kit
Number of posts : 86

Come at me bro!  (c) Empty
PostSubject: Come at me bro! (c)   Come at me bro!  (c) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 12:51 am

While the pace of her training had been slow so far, Ospreypaw couldn’t blame her mentor. He was understandably still recovering from the long journey and illness. Fortunately, while Stormwatcher had taken the sunshine as an opportunity for a comfortable nap, he’d given the apprentice free reign for now. It was the perfect day to get out of camp for a while and unlike her tired mentor, Ospreypaw had an itch in her paws to do just that.

”Hey Yewpaw!” She spotted her brother nearby and padded over to him, bumping her shoulder against his in familar greeting. “Wanna practice sparring? Stormwatcher said we can go out to the clearing ‘slong as we stick together.” It would be good to hone their skills and of course as importantly, fun! Excitement bubbled up in the apprentice’s expression as she waited for an answer.

“Come on, let’s get out of here before the elders put us to work cleaning out their nests. I'll race you!" She challenged, already picking up speed in the direction of the exit. Ospreypaw made sure he was following before diving through the break in the thorn barrier. The fresh air invited her to lengthen her stride until they reached the clearing. Ospreypaw slowed down at the edge of a wide space between the trees near-ish to camp, favored by many mentors for training and spars. Dead, frost covered grass crunched under-paw as she turned to face her brother.
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

Come at me bro!  (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come at me bro! (c)   Come at me bro!  (c) EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 4:39 am

Yewpaw initially was defensive because of the bump, but turned his head to see a lovely face and golden pair of eyes. His eyes immediately lit up. "Ospreypaw!" He purred. He wasn't as close to Ospreypaw - especially not as much as his other sisters. He left like StarClan themselves descended and blessed him with quality time with her. He loved her so much. Her proposal to spar was like a soft songbird singing just for him and she looked so happy. It distracted him from everything that ran through his mind.I can't believe we're going to spend some time together.

"Yes! Stormwatcher is going to let us go?!" He repeated back to her in excitement. He nodded in suggestion and wasted no time in picking up his pace and racing after her. The thought of not only a friendly spar but with his sister sparked energy within him he didn't know that he had. It was such a welcome break from the routine and chores.

He almost didn't recognize the spot they were going to spar in. The satisfying crunch of the frost beneath his paws and her running through the forest was the only thing he was focused on. He almost ran directly into her when she stopped. But, he didn't acknowledge it. He immediately crouched into a playful stance across the clearing from her. "Alright, Ospreypaw. I'll go easy on you." He teased playfully. "Let's see what you got!"

He didn't waste any time. Before Ospreypaw could make her move, he seized the opportunity to surprise her. With a swift and agile leap, he propelled himself towards her with sheathed, outstretched paws.

Yewpaw used Jumping Strike on Ospreypaw, costing -7SP and dealing (6 + 3) damage...

Yewpaw
20 / 20 HP
53 / 60 SP (-7)

Ospreypaw
11 / 20 HP (-9)
60 / 60 SP

Come at me bro! (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: