Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We vibin’ (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 5:31

Sageroot was trying to be a little more social for once. In times like this, clanmates needed to connect more, and so she grabbed a large squirrel from the fresh-kill pile and padded over to a black she-cat who was currently by herself. Nightdancer wasn’t a cat she knew well, but maybe they could chat.

“Hey,” she mewed. “Wanna share?”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 11:15

The cold sunlight of leaf-bare couldn't hope to compare to the height of greenleaf, but Nightdancer was sprawled out in a patch of sunlight nonetheless. She lifted her head from her paws as Sageroot approached. She prided herself on knowing her Clanmates by name, especially now that she was paying more attention, but Sageroot wasn't one she knew well.

Still, now was as good a time as any to start; and whether or not she knew it, the other warrior had earned herself a little extra grace by offering her favored prey.

She allowed herself a small smile. "I wouldn't be opposed."

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 6:57

Sageroot settled on the ground across from Nightdancer, the squirrel between them. “So…” she mewed, social awkwardness rearing its head. “It’s good to be home, hm?”

OOC: Sorry for short post I’m in pain
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 20:26

"Truly," Nightdancer agreed easily, taking a bite of squirrel and letting the contentment she felt show on her face. "However far we're forced to travel... Nothing could ever hope to compare to this place. This forest is where ThunderClan belongs. It's where I belong."

She glanced up to the sky, where their ancestors supposedly walked, and back to her companion. "After all, countless generations have lived and died here. This is where our ancestors walked, and it should be an honor to follow in their footsteps."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 14:11

Sageroot took a bite of her own as Nightdancer spoke, glad for the chance to do something while listening. “Yeah, it’s pretty amazing when you think about it. How long ThunderClan, and the other clans for that matter, have stuck around and survived. I mean, in our lifetime alone so much has happened. I wonder how far back history goes.”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 10:17

"I suppose our ancestors must know. I have to imagine that the first Clan cats must be up there somewhere. I do wonder what it's like... Can you imagine?"

She sighed, soft and wistful. Such encounters weren't meant for the living... But she wondered, distantly, if any of her siblings might have met the founders of the Clans. Would they have cared to? Well. It was hard to say.

"Listening to elders' tales makes me think that it must go further back than anyone knows. There are so many stories that we're too young to have experienced, but that they lived through."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 7:04

Sageroot nodded. “Yeah. Like when the literal Dark Forest took over! I heard Blazefang talk about that once. She was just an apprentice then. I bet even Mottlestar wasn’t a warrior yet, if she was born at all!”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 7:19

"Mottlestar has been our leader as long as I can remember," Nightdancer remarked. "So she must have been a warrior, if not deputy. My siblings and I were born shortly after the Dark Forest was defeated, as I recall."

How long ago that had been, and how it felt even longer.

"But the elders had different stories, then; ones that stretched even further back. Ones that happened before even their time, such as the flood that swept every Clan away from the forest... I only half-remember the story now. I recall it ended with a great battle, where cats of every Clan fought side by side."

She stretched, laying her head on her paws. "I wonder if they fought as much as we do now, or if things were different then. Do we carry our grudges with us to StarClan?"

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 11:06

Sageroot had forgotten how much older Nightdancer was than her. She shifted awkwardly. “Time sure is a funny thing. It goes back forever, but we can only see so much, and we forget.” She rolled over onto her back, looking up at the clouds. “I dunno. Maybe one day one of us will be leader, and we can ask them at our ceremony.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We vibin’ (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We vibin’ (closed)   We vibin’ (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

We vibin’ (closed)
Page 1 of 1