Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A sixth clan? Inquire inside…

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2407

A sixth clan? Inquire inside… Empty
PostSubject: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:35 pm

So… Blazefang will be leaving ThunderClan and starting her own clan! (Yes, this was approved.) Are you looking for somewhere where morals and the value of life are regarded above the Warrior Code? Somewhere where would-be killers are simply not tolerated? Simply a fresh start? Hop on over to StormClan! Perks include…

Drama!
A new, exciting dynamic!
Drama!
Rolling up at a future Gathering like nothing’s wrong!
Drama!
Freedom of romance! (At least, on one side)
And maybe a little drama, as a treat…

Interested? Sign up with this form.

Name:
Current Clan/Rank:
Why do you want to join StormClan?:
Have you ever killed or nearly killed another cat?:
Are you okay with the IC consequences that will inevitably result?:

Yes, this clan will probably fall apart. I don’t plan on keeping Leader Blazefang forever and it’s up to staff how long the status quo break can go on. But in the meantime… drama?
This plot has NOT started IC yet. If you sign up to join, we’ll work out a way to get your character in once Blazefang departs from ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:24 pm

is it okay if i dm you with my form? it's related to one of my redacted plots 👀
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:37 pm

I would be absolutely willing to help out with this. Problem is, the only character I have currently that would leave their clan is a power hungry female. There would be slaughter, no doubt. If Blazefang could come to the understanding that empires are not built on good deeds and good will, but are in fact built on blood and bones, then the goal gets more realistic. Blazefang would have a warrior that doesn't have pesky morals to hold her back from doing what is necessary for Stormclan to thrive.

Also, I may be able to sway one or two more people to contribute their cats to Stormclan. I'd rather not use my last slot to create a rogue that would come assist in making Stormclan to be honest so the best I can offer is Auburnkit. Obviously she won't be a warrior for awhile, but I am getting back into the swing of RPing and my activity has gone up considerably.

I am willing to help as long as you can stick to it as well, OOC and IC. Auburn leaving her clan has pretty big consequences right now so if I were to go that route I want Stormclan to be a success! Let me know what you think and I will officially sign up if we can agree on this!

Fantastic idea by the way! I love a good shake-up!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:42 pm

Yes to the DMing me thing, that totally works

Blazefang won’t be standing down on her morals but if you think your cat can lie their way into a position to overthrow her with force then they can pretty much have StormClan at that point. Basically I wanna see what happens. You don’t have to BE innocent, as long as Blaze BELIEVES you are.

Sorry if my wording is funky, I’m on a muscle relaxant for sciatic pain rn
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:51 pm

louse would be interested but he’s not a good cat and by the time he’s ready to join i can’t promise he won’t have killed someone. he’s in the pirate crew for a good while once being born but undoubtedly may leave for a time in search of something more powerful (stormclan). fyi hes a lazy, lying, manipulative, snivelling cat so he’d be there for all the wrong reasons, and would be lying to blazefang 90% of the time in his quest for power.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A sixth clan? Inquire inside… Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3002

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:56 pm

Name: Auburnkit (Tara)
Current Clan/Rank: Windclan/Kit
Why do you want to join StormClan?:

Auburnkit: A chance to rise faster in ranks and prove herself to herself, and the world.
Tara: I have experience on WCC and abroad for getting new groups up and running and while I have no interest in actually leading said new group, a 6th clan sounds fun especially if it sticks.

Have you ever killed or nearly killed another cat?:

Auburnkit: No.
Tara: I have killed at least 16 with Dawnhawk.

Are you okay with the IC consequences that will inevitably result?: I am the Queen of IC Consequences LOL

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:35 pm

Bracken would realistically want no part of this at all because drama, but she'd be cheering Blazefang on if she knew.

I have no Thunderclanners, but Swandive of Riverclan could be interesting for this group. She doesn't necessarily agree with pacifism, but I could see her supporting the group because it would cause a bit of chaos and dissension within Thunderclan. She ah, doesn't like her clan's allies and thinks they are untrustworthy, and if she ever hears about Nightstalker it really wouldn't take any convincing at all. She has some Views on Mottlestar as well, for reasons. She also hasn't killed anyone. Yet.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 12:34 am

Name: Quillsplash | Bird
Current Clan/Rank: ShadowClan, T2 Warrior
Why do you want to join StormClan?: 1. Quill and Blaze are related so itd make sense that he'd want to join her and 2. Quill wants to leave ShadowClan, StormClan may be the perfect opportunity for him
Have you ever killed or nearly killed another cat?: Quill has :)
Are you okay with the IC consequences that will inevitably result?: Quill is IC consequences lol

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 7:07 pm

Ooh, Quillsplash! If Blazefang finds out her dear grandbaby is a killer she’ll probably blue screen lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sixth clan? Inquire inside…   A sixth clan? Inquire inside… Empty

Back to top Go down

A sixth clan? Inquire inside…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: