Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

if you need me, call my name [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

if you need me, call my name [c] Empty
PostSubject: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 am

The low-hanging sun casted long shadows on the snowy ground of the SkyClan camp, painting it in a soft palette of blue and grays. Yewpaw had spent the morning hunting down moss for nest and this was his fifth consecutive return to camp. He had collected it in a neat pile near the nursery, in hopes they'd appreciate the soft moss.

Every time he'd return, he'd pass a hopeful glance at his sister, Myrtlepaw. He missed spending time with her. Scratch that, he missed spending time alone with her. Not these patrols. Not these groups. He fondly remembered the games they'd play as kits... In a camp they'd never see again.

Suddenly, upon gazing back at the moss pile, he hatched an idea. Nostalgia can help break the ice! Picking up the softest mossball he could find, he rushed across the clearing. He dropped the moss ball at Myrtlepaw's feet. "I found the moss we've been looking for." He joked, his eyes sparkling with almost kit-like mischief - in hopes she'd remember their adventure for moss as kits.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 5:54 am

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

The day had been busy with cats scrambling about, repairing the Skyclan camp. Myrtlepaw was helping bring clear out dens, but she hadn't missed the glances her brother gave as he passed by. Something was on his mind. It seemed like it was ages ago that she actually got to spend time with her brother, or any of her siblings for that matter. They were all busy with training or patrols and seemed to only see each other in the apprentice den or just passing by.

Myrtlepaw had just finished clearing out some branches when Yewpaw dropped a moss ball at her feet. She stared at it for just a brief second before locking her sparkling eyes with her brother's, 'He remembers!'. She grabbed the moss ball in her jaws and beckoned Yewpaw to follow with a flick of her tail.

Once a little way out of camp, Myrtlepaw rolled onto her back and scratched at the moss ball with her back feet. It went sailing to a nearby tree and she peered up at her brother. "Geez who knew a good moss ball was such a long journey away?" She mewed jokingly back at Yewpaw.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:15 am

Yewpaw's eyes lit up as his sister picked up on the nostalgia of his gesture. It made him feel warm inside and his chest bubbled with a soft purr. It made him beyond happy to see his sisters happy - finally - after everything. They deserved it more than any cat he knew. He was excited as he followed her outside of camp, a wide grin spread across his face. It was really, really nice to be a kit again.

He released a soft chuckle as Myrtlepaw sent the moss ball flying towards a tree, his eyes following it before he glanced back at her. "You deserve only the best!" He mewed, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Even if we have to embark on a grand adventure." It felt reminiscent of the carefree times they spent together as kits. Back when they were more worried about being caught by Paledove. Deep down, he meant what he said. More than she'd ever know.

He nodded his head towards the moss ball, a playful challenge across his gaze. He ducked into a crouch to pounce towards the moss ball in preparation. She was going to react fast! "Think you can still beat me in a moss ball race, just like old times?"
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:58 pm

Myrtlebloom

With one swift movement, Yewpaw was in a crouched position beaconing Myrtlepaw to race him. How could she resist? She rolled onto her feet and got into a crouching position just as quickly as her brother did. Her lips formed a slight smirk as she playfully growled at her brother, "Oh, I'm sure I can beat you. I'm a lot faster now and you're a lot bigger." Myrtlepaw winked at her brother. She was only slightly smaller than him, but she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to pick on her big brother.

She turned her attention back to where the moss ball had landed. There were more trees here than there was at the lake but that just meant more places to hide behind if she could slip out of her brother's slight for just a moment. She was mapping out the best way to get to the moss ball and any spots she could drop into or slide behind. "Are you ready Yewpaw?" Myrtlepaw mewed without taking her eyes off the path she mapped out.

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:55 pm

Yewpaw released a happy chuckle at her playful growl and teasing remark. He loved this. He loved the banter in between them. He loved being carefree with her and getting into mischief.

He took her challenge with enthusiasm. "Oh, you think you're better than me now, huh?" He replied, his ear flicking and his eyes glinting mischievously. Honestly? He couldn't wait to see if Myrtlepaw had the speed and agility she used to have as a kit. He felt weird anxiety, too, as it reminded him vaguely of his dream. He won't lose her this time. Worry briefly flashed over his face. "Let's see about that!" He mewed, still trying to be confident around his sister.

And, with that: he crouched even lower, his tail flicking with excitement. Anticipation built up within him as he focused on the moss ball, and his haunches wiggled. With a sudden burst of energy, his muscles launched him forward with the precision of a bird of prey soaring from the heights of SkyClan's territory.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:20 am

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlepaw glanced over at her brother as he dropped lower and then suddenly sprung forward. Her eyes squinted and she took off after him. They were hip and hip when they reached the moss ball. Myrtlepaw huffed as she sat down, 'Well I didn't beat him that's for sure'. She looked at her brother who was now sitting beside her. "Ah you're lucky your body is longer than mine!" She whined, "I would've won if I were bigger." Myrtlepaw playfully pouted.

She wasn't upset in the slightest that she lost: she was just happy she got to spend time with her sibling. She playfully batted at the moss ball, "Hey Yewpaw, how has your training been going? We haven't been able to talk much since becoming apprentices." Myrtlebloom smiled up at her brother. She wanted the best for her siblings, and she would fight tooth and nail to make sure they got everything they wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you need me, call my name [c]   if you need me, call my name [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

if you need me, call my name [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: