Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crusades to Adore Her (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

Crusades to Adore Her (c) Empty
PostSubject: Crusades to Adore Her (c)   Crusades to Adore Her (c) EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 7:15 pm

The fluffy tabby and white she-cat gently nudged her sister awake as the morning light shone into the apprentice den. Yewpaw was out training, and Honeypaw was probably out being useful. Cricketpaw felt no such drive. SkyClan was simply a protective buffer for her and her siblings. She owned no loyalty to anyone but her littermates. Everything else was neatly slotted into survival. It made her life simple, and eased the raging, snarling beast that prowled uneasily in her gut. Make connections, wear the right mask, and she was left to love and protect her littermates, and in turn, they loved and protected her.

“C’mon Myrtlepaw, I want to show you something.” She whispered. Cricketpaw stuck to her sister’s side as they made their way out of camp, glancing shyly at the passing warriors. Finally free in the forest, tall towering trees and away from the prying eyes of the clan, the tabby and white she-cat beamed up at her sibling, excitement clear in the pointed interest of her ears and the confident way her tail swayed as she bounded through the snow. “Look.” She said quietly, glancing up at a tall tree, its bark twisted in an intricate spiral. “Stoatclaw told me this tree was struck by lightning and that’s why the bark looks like that.” She flicked her fluffy tail, and pushed through the undergrowth surrounding the tree.

“It’s a good hiding spot back here. I showed because I know you’ll keep it between us.” Cricketpaw’s mismatched eyes glittered with warmth. “It can be our secret meeting place.” The tabby and white she-cat tucked her paws under her chest as she settled down, looking very pleased with her discovery.  

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

Crusades to Adore Her (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusades to Adore Her (c)   Crusades to Adore Her (c) EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 4:39 am

Myrtlepaw
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlepaw let out a slight growl as her sister pushed into her, "Eeer, This better be good Cricketpaw. You know I'm not a morning cat." She pulled her slender multi-colored body out of her nest and brushed her shoulder against her sister's. She couldn't be mad at her sibling, even if she did disturb her sleep. Her gaze met Cricketpaw's and within seconds they were slipping out of camp and into the forest. It was clear Cricketpaw was excited. Myrtlepaw looked at the interesting tree standing before her. The tree was unquestionably different from the other trees.

Myrtlepaw followed her sister behind the tree and laid down beside her. "I think you're right Cricketpaw. I think this is a good hiding spot and maybe it was worth waking up for." She mewed looking out through the forest. It was a nice spot. It was their spot. Myrtlepaw rasped her tongue over her sibling's head, "The secret is safe with me. Maybe we should give this spot a name?" She rested her body against Cricketpaw's, and soaked in the warmth and morning light.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down

Crusades to Adore Her (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: